2020 Europa League Final - Inter Milan v Sevilla

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Knew this would be a great game but sadly couldn't watch it.

Superunknown

Email Maguire will you! Please
I've WhatsApp'd him all day and he hasn't even seen my messages. Must be busy with something.

Do agree that we badly need more goals from set pieces. I have no problems with the front three + Fernandes, but the rest of the squad need to come up with more. Gutted we're not playing in this game right now.

Zoo

I think that's a bit disrespectful. Between Roma, Wolves and United their road to the final wasn't exactly easy. Now they are doing quite well against Inter. Their play may not be that flashy, but they are bringing more than luck to the table.
Indeed. They are a quality team and it was surprising to see them being so ignored in the English media compared to United and Inter.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I've WhatsApp'd him all day and he hasn't even seen my messages. Must be busy with something.

Do agree that we badly need more goals from set pieces. I have no problems with the front three + Fernandes, but the rest of the squad need to come up with more. Gutted we're not playing in this game right now.
I hope Ole is watching this and thinking the same

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
apparently Banega and Conte promised to meet in the parking lot after the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banega is insane :lol:

Ekeke

Great attacking game. Diego Carlos is a madman, he was heavily linked with Liverpool earlier in corona times. Shame they havent signed him

KC91

Probably the worst half Inter have played in the knockouts so far. Yet they come out of it 2-2.

Need to take off Galgiardini for Eriksen and get that link-up to Lukaku & Martinez.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Noticed it in the semi too, loves chucking himself to the ground when he’s under pressure

Shark

@NotShark
What a half. Must say Sevilla are a very good, well organised side. Remember a few on here saying they were better then Inter before we played them and thought it was nonsense but hold my hands up now.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Luuk de Jong hardly needs to bother to bring his limbs to the pitch. His head alone should suffice.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Must be a real blow to Eriksen's ego to go from playing in the UCL final as one of the perceived difference makers to a bit part player for a team which he deemed to be worth his talents.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Must be a real blow to Eriksen's ego to go from playing in the UCL final as one of the perceived difference makers to a bit part player for a team which he deemed to be worth his talents.
Funny that! Maybe Conte has an issue with him.