g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

2020 Europa League Final - Inter Milan v Sevilla

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Considering how United pinned Sevilla back for the majority of the match, i expected Inter to control this game, not for Sevilla to dominate possession.

Zlatans Knee

Imagine if we had a CB who could actually head the ball within the vicinity of the goal

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's sickening how much better we are than both of these teams in the final.

acnumber9

This game has been dramatic but the quality of football has been really poor. Inter have been terrible.

Zlatans Knee

I wonder if these players are encouraged and coached to be diving, cheating tw**s or if it comes naturally to them.

PoTMS

I'd rather have played Inter in the semi. I feel they would have tried to play more football than all the play acting Seville do
It would've just meant we lost to Sevilla in the final instead which would've been worse.

PoTMS

Their keeper playing like he was on PEDs while our strikers wasting a host of chances, doesn't change that we completely outclassed them.
Also, doesn't change the fact we lost to them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Their keeper playing like he was on PEDs while our strikers wasting a host of chances, doesn't change that we completely outclassed them.
I'd rather we'd been outplayed and got a last minute winner.

I'm a bit fed up with the 'great football' but losing semis.

We didn't earn a final place, end of

Wayne's World

Kounde has Martinez in his back pocket tonight.

Why aren't United looking at him? He's been immense everytime he has played for me. Shades of Rio about him