2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudu

This CNN dude in Fulton constantly questioning the competency of Poll workers..

sport2793

GA and AZ then for Biden with NV as the cream topping?
Tbh it’d be amazing if it’s AZ that puts Biden over the top what with trumps feud with the McCain family.
McCain in AZ, John Lewis in GA, the ghosts coming through this year potentially.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
fecking hell, the grammar in that tweet. How can so many people in media consistently feck up ‘its / it’s?’
I dunno about you but except for those ending up at major publications like the NY Times, Wash Post, Time Magazine, etc. - it usually wasn't the smartest cookies I met in college who went into journalism. Still - it is probably a bit petty to pick on them over that but I get your pt.

Giggs86

If you don't watch OAN, Fox News or CNN, which you see as propaganda tools for either side, where is it you get the information from "both sides"? Typically they're communicated through a medium, and if you're ruling out listening to any media with a bias, then it seems hard to get information from either side never mind both as they'll all fall somewhere on that spectrum.
AP, Reuters, CBS/NBC for news. Joe Rogan is good for hearing both sides because he's having people on from both sides from Bernie to Alex Jones and he is calling them out when needed to so usually it's a good listen.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I dunno about you but except for those ending up at major publications like the NY Times, Wash Post, Time Magazine, etc. - it usually wasn't the smartest cookies I met in college who went into journalism. Still - it is probably a bit petty to pick on them over that but I get your pt.
It’s a common basic error that anyone with a middle school grasp of grammar should know not to do.

Some of the blame falls on the predictive text aspect of smart phones, but apathy is the biggest flaw here.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
AP, Reuters, CBS/NBC for news. Joe Rogan is good for hearing both sides because he's having people on from both sides from Bernie to Alex Jones and he is calling them out when needed to so usually it's a good listen.
Im always intrigued when I see mentions of Rogan and the fact that there is a fairly active thread on the Caf about him. Maybe its simply bc of this fact I haven't given him a fair review, but literally everyone I know who loves him/listens to him fervently is a staunch (far) right winger.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
And there it is.
The biggest Trump fan here uses Joe Rogan as a news source.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So, you basically use the exact opposite of what the first four would normally state & use Rogan as corroboration?

Because that’s basically what your beliefs are exemplary of.

InfiniteBoredom

Seeing words around that latest batch of Fulton was 16.4k net for Biden, and Trump’s lead is down to 12.1. Still waiting for confirmation but that means when the final batch comes in we can potentially be at a tie or ~ 2k Trump lead.

sport2793

Seeing words around that latest batch of Fulton was 16.4k net for Biden, and Trump’s lead is down to 12.1. Still waiting for confirmation but that means when the final batch comes in we can potentially be at a tie or ~ 2k Trump lead.
Does this account for the final DeKalb tranche? Apart from that the math looks correct to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.