2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
This has been CNN's MO for four decades now. They have always tried to bring conservatives to debate liberals to project a sense of balance. Crossfire, Evans & Novak, all kinds of Presidential pundits etc.
Yep - and they tend to bring the worst of em too. Its sad when ABC's Chris Christie contribution is considered much more reasonable.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Kennedy was the first, right?

was there any jew? in argentina, till 1994 you had to be catholic to become president. Old constitution that was cleverly changed.

Also, not too long ago we had an election with two women candidates. They both have the most votes, so there was a second-round voting between them

that must be some kind of historic record
Yes Kennedy was the only one before Biden.

No Jews, although Lieberman was on the VP ticket in 2000.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
I honestly doubt anybody who follows in Trumpism will be as "charamastic" enough like Trump was in 2016 to rile up a base enough, that Cotton fellow is as dull as that Reece Mogs fellow.

Trumpism will die and end with Trump, sure you'll get a hardcore set of supporters but for the most part they are offshore from the Confederacy flag wavers so a natural progression.
I'm pretty sure Trump will attempt to run again in 4 years time?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
White House spokesman Judd Deere has issued a response about how the Trump administration would handle a transition to the next administration.

"The President will accept the results of a free and fair election," the statement reads. "The Trump Administration is following all statutory requirements."

I guess the penny hasn't dropped yet. No one gives a feck about what the President will or will not accept.

WPMUFC

This has been CNN's MO for four decades now. They have always tried to bring conservatives to debate liberals to project a sense of balance. Crossfire, Evans & Novak, all kinds of Presidential pundits etc.
I know, but they don't have to choose Santorum.

The Firestarter

Believe it or not, Santorum is better than the previous ones they had before - Jeffry Lord, Keyleigh McEnany, Cory Lewandowski, and Ed Martin.
I feel like they deliberately chose a uber cnut like him, so viewers would foam around the mouth literally every time he speaks.

roseguy64

Believe it or not, Santorum is better than the previous ones they had before - Jeffry Lord, Keyleigh McEnany, Cory Lewandowski, and Ed Martin.
Only because he used to be a politician so knows when to back down.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Boris Johnson is the only Catholic PM we have had, so we are behind you there.
Although Tony Blair converted to Catholicism not long after he finished as PM, didn’t he?

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Yeah no one gives a fcuk about trump whether he concedes or not. He’ll be frog marched out of the White House if needed in January. The system will prevail.

roseguy64

Ed Martin was easily the worst. They had to fire him because he was incredibly disruptive and pissing all the other female pundits off.

I barely remember him. Checked out for the last year or two. Only checking in when something major was happening so missed him.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
My prediction is he will concede in a few days by saying it’s all fraud but will already stake his claim for 2024.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just checked Wikipedia

180,000 Jews out of a population of 44m

In the UK there are 290,000 Jews out of a population of 68m.

So broadly proportionate?
Makes more sense then. Thanks for looking that up!

Btw I don't recall so many folks of an opposing party - especially Rs raving so much about an incoming POTUS as much as they rave about Biden. Im sure Eboue will jump me shortly for saying that its proof he s a wolf in sheep's clothes.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Must be a security nightmare managing all this in Delaware.

Hope these 4 years are safe

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don’t care what anyone says. This is emotional to watch.
I'm with you on that. Never thought I would actually see the day where a woman would be on the winning ticket. I guess I had almost no faith in my country. Feels good. Talking to my nieces today they were soooo excited. This is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.