2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blodssvik

The Trump administration just imposed devastating sanctions on Iran to a point that their healthcare system is collapsing. But Iran are apparently trying to get Trump reelected. Should Trump now bomb their hospitals to show he is not weak on Iran?

sport2793

The Trump administration just imposed devastating sanctions on Iran to a point that their healthcare system is collapsing. But Iran are apparently trying to get Trump reelected. Should Trump now bomb their hospitals to show he is not weak on Iran?
Iran like the chaos and weakening of American prestige and influence that Trump brings, even if it brings some danger in the short term. Useful for their long-term goals.

Blodssvik

I swear if an anonymous intelligence source said Duckburg was interfering in the election democrats would demand to know Trump's business dealings with arch oligarch Scrooge McDuck.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Historically it has always leaned GOP a bit, and youth migration out of state in the past decade making the population increasingly older exacerbates the issue.

Trump does seem to have a unique hold there compared to other Midwestern states though.
Doesnt help that Ohio is probably the most egregiously gerrymandered state in the country - when you take into account that its also the most urbanized state in the country - it should technically be an impossibility for Rs to do so well there.

sport2793

Doesnt help that Ohio is probably the most egregiously gerrymandered state in the country - when you take into account that its also the most urbanized state in the country - it should technically be an impossibility for Rs to do so well there.
Well that doesn't necessarily affect a statewide election but definitely the house and state legislature.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Well that doesn't necessarily affect a statewide election but definitely the house and state legislature.
True but as we know historically districts rarely turn and in the case of Ohio I think that may set a powerful precedent for voter enthusiasm by the left. At least thats my completely unscientific guess.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I swear if an anonymous intelligence source said Duckburg was interfering in the election democrats would demand to know Trump's business dealings with arch oligarch Scrooge McDuck.
Yeah, we should just let those foreign governments do their election meddling in peace dammit! Crazy libtards wanting repercussions for decade long efforts to use racial divisons to incite violence and voter apathy. Bloody snowflakes.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah, we should just let those foreign governments do their election meddling in peace dammit! Crazy libtards wanting repercussions for decade long efforts to use racial divisons to incite violence and voter apathy. Bloody snowflakes.
Be nice to the poor guy. He obviously has some issues he is working through seeing as how he thinks a cartoon duck is real.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Once you get stung in the past by a wasp, it’s not crazy to keep your eyes peeled for one in the future.

Not sure if you’re discounting the fact that we did have our election interfered with in 2016 (most likely 2018) or just having a wum overall.

SirAF

Ageist
Morning Consult has Biden at +7 in Florida today, +9 in PA.

Last edited:

Blodssvik

It's always nice to come to red café and realise the supposed liberal or progressives in US/UK sound like the right wingers here, easily led to blame just about everything on foreigners. We have our problems in sweden but it's not so bad after all. Please continue to take those Iran accusations at face value, I'm not going to change anyone's mind.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It's always nice to come to red café and realise the supposed liberal or progressives in US/UK sound like the right wingers here, easily led to blame just about everything on foreigners. We have our problems in sweden but it's not so bad after all. Please continue to take those Iran accusations at face value, I'm not going to change anyone's mind.
A thing can be two things. We are definitely doing a crap load of internal disinformation and voter suppression (both 99% on the right), but there is ALSO external interference going on as well. Do you really believe there is not?

SirAF

Ageist
A thing can be two things. We are definitely doing a crap load of internal disinformation and voter suppression (both 99% on the right), but there is ALSO external interference going on as well. Do you really believe there is not?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Would explain why the overall effect balanced out in previous studies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
;)

In all seriousness, that “which you will soon see” is a little bit harrowing. With USPO refusing to allow congressman access to view the sorting centres, I‘m really worried that they’re literally dumping thousands of polling cards from heavy Democrat areas and when people are left asking where hundreds of thousands of missing polling cards are, Amy Coney Barrett will be the deciding vote that says “it doesn’t matter”.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
In all seriousness, that “which you will soon see” is a little bit harrowing. With USPO refusing to allow congressman access to view the sorting centres, I‘m really worried that they’re literally dumping thousands of polling cards from heavy Democrat areas and when people are left asking where hundreds of thousands of missing polling cards are, Amy Coney Barrett will be the deciding vote that says “it doesn’t matter”.
most, if not all sates have ballot tracking so you can confirm your ballot has been received. This is why it's so important to get those mail ballots in as soon as possible. If they do dump a buch of them then there will be evidence of it as the ballots will be missing from the logs.

Abizzz

How are sanctions devastating or causing a healthcare system to collapse when there's nothing to sanction anymore? You can't go into negative trade.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
most, if not all sates have ballot tracking so you can confirm your ballot has been received. This is why it's so important to get those mail ballots in as soon as possible. If they do dump a buch of them then there will be evidence of it as the ballots will be missing from the logs.
I know, my point is that yes we will absolutely know there has been a case of major election fraud and we will even know who’s votes have been lost. It just won’t matter though because they own the Supreme Court 6/3 now and they will rule in Trump and GOP favour and there will be nothing anybody can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.