2021 American Civil War

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
'What he really wanted was an army behind him and his mob to do their bidding. He knew they didn't need protection from anyone on the left.
Maybe not their bidding but having uniformed troops with him would add a sense of legitimacy to what was essentially a complete gamble that they hoped would work.

The more that comes out, the more I believe every single person involved should be indicted and jailed for a long time.

Carolina Red

Staff
sorry...i know exactly what federalism is for government purposes
Right, so when insurrectionists attacked the seat of the US central government as it attempted to verify the results of an election held by our various state governments, to stop them from verifying said election, why are you saying “nobody tried to overthrow the government”?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I guess this could go in here…

It was originally reported by this journalist (who is understandably a bit pissed off that Jon Cooper there didn't credit her). Full thread follows:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It was originally reported by this journalist (who is understandably a bit pissed off that Jon Cooper there didn't credit her). Full thread follows:

I read that Conger ripped somebody else lost, but Cooper was wrong not to attribute to whomever broke it.

Crying shame that he had the audacity to procreate.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Not that the kind of society I'd want to live in if it's a regular occurrence, but there are times when it is perhaps necessary for the government to make a particular person disappear because of the danger he/she represents. Honestly, Tucker Carlson falls in that category as both a very dangerous person and an enemy of the United States of America (Russian asset? Neo-Confederate? You name it).

RedDevilQuebecois

The FBI caught Sedition Panda. :lol:

My favorite comment in that video: "Your honor, please bear with me, my bear mask has no bearing on this case....sending me to jail would be unbearable."