2021 American Civil War

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Unfortunately, following Trump's brainwashing and ISIS-like cult-creation, I fear there will now be a huge and prolonged spike in domestic terrorism within the USA. all coming from Trumpite extremists .... bombings, assassinations, attacks on political targets both Democrat and Republican.

It's what happens when you mix mindless fanaticism in with a society that's awash with guns and wild misinformation, and drowning in glorification of the military.

Revan

Assumptionman
Oh yeah, a bit too late to the party, but finally giving to Trump(stars) the treatment they should have given all alone.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
This is terrible. He hasn't got any distractions so he'll start doing actual work. Someone better get into that Oval Office with a Toot-Toot Drivers playset otherwise we're fecked.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Isn't that basically the end of Parler then, eventually?
I suppose they could directly download the app file(s) and manually install it, but considering complex passwords were too much for many of the users...

...I can't see many of them downloading APKs and sideloading the app, so most likely!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I suppose they could directly download the app file(s) and manually install it, but considering complex passwords were too much for many of the users...

...I can't see many of them downloading APKs and sideloading the app, so most likely!
I like how they are all complaining about having to follow rules, and they do this by demanding Parler follow THEIR rules.

Will Orange Jr be next on the Tech chopping block?

I'm torn between finding it funny - because seething Trump boomers are always hilarious - and being pretty doomer about it because of the obvious Technocracy that's been developing in recent years and the slow march towards a Digital Patriot Act.

Best way I've found of dealing with it is shitposting with leftists on /r/stupidpol and Chapo - which I'm sure plenty of people here are already active on - and remembering that there's some common ground on /r/PoliticalCompassMemes which seems to be the one place on the Internet where people with wildly different politics can shittalk and interact without raging meltdowns.

WPMUFC

Jonathan Swan claiming the cabinet is sticking their heads in the sand and just acting like trump doesn't exist

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
feck me. Watching CNN on a delay and Lemon just played a new video. It showed a Capitol police officer being crushed in a door by the mob. I almost lost my dinner.