2021 American Civil War

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m convinced Tucker Carlson is a deep fake using a single confused face image.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I think Glenn Beck is a case study in what has happened to the GOP. Way, way, way back in the early 2000's I listened to his radio program and while he was obviously conservative he wasn't really crazy. Then came his TV show on HLN and he moved further right, and then came the move to Fox and the slow move became a free fall. I his search for bigger and bigger audiences and more money/power he kept going further right. Similar with Hannity, although his radio show was always a shitshow.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Because almost everyone who quotes him, misquotes him and removes all context to suit their own personal agenda.
It's already twisted the perception of the man's legacy and everything he stood for which in my opinion is unforgivable.
I understand where you’re coming from. You just need charasmatic people who explain that many piss on his legacy to therefor sustain his legacy (if that’s good English). But like everything in the US and also rapidly rising in Europe it’s all too polarized for that to be succesfull. It’s a sad affair. People using his words in vain are disgusting.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What the heck is that though? :nervous:
I'm a native English speaker and I don't know what "manned people" are

I imagine it as people who somehow taken control of by another person and therefore "manned" and used as a weapon like a big machine gun turret.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

I imagine it as people who somehow taken control of by another person and therefore "manned" and used as a weapon like a big machine gun turret.
Obviously, manned people are people who haven't had their bodies taken over by the lizard aliens yet. Don Jr. knows what time it is.

The Firestarter

You mean like horses get ... manned ?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I understand where you’re coming from. You just need charasmatic people who explain that many piss on his legacy to therefor sustain his legacy (if that’s good English). But like everything in the US and also rapidly rising in Europe it’s all too polarized for that to be succesfull. It’s a sad affair. People using his words in vain are disgusting.
It's a nice idea in theory, but that approach hasn't worked in decades, it's going to work even less now when the average citizen can't discern truth from facts anymore.

Dudu

Same as yesterday. Feck these pricks.

Matt Fuller is literally making a timeline of everyone doing this.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Does it follow the geography of a single road at points?
That norther spike curves around the beltline that separates the traditionally AA neighborhoods from the whiter suburbs and hen ends in downtown Birmingham. Essentially that district is the AA parts of Montgomery, Downtown Birmingham, and the traditionally AA suburbs which are very well defined thanks to segregation. It also includes the....problematic... region of WSW Bama known as the Black Belt.

Edit. Last sentence should be the problematically named

Last edited:

Mike Smalling

A helluva drug :lol:

Also, why does he need Elon to make the platform? He is a brilliant businessman, surely has the capital required and in a week or so there won't be a conflict of interest. Get started Don!

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I would agree with that, leaving aside Trumpism and the nonsense that surrounds him, to me there is something wrong with people not bothering to turn up and vote in person. Yes I know there are valid reasons for postal votes; disability, working away from home at election time, etc. lots of other legitimate reasons. But if I was someone who had voted in person and then saw my candidate beaten predominantly by votes from people who could not be bothered to get off their back-sides and go to the polling station, I think I would be upset too.

I am not talking about fraud or attempted manipulation of votes, I just feel attending the polling station is a public demonstration of support for your country, regardless of who you choose to vote for and everyone should be obliged to turn up to vote in person if they possibly can.
All well and good but COVID....?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What the hell is that guy wearing?

Oh, feck him. We should not impeach him because half the country likes him.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
They’re actually comparing Republicans being expelled from restaurants to what happened last week.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ok, I lied, I kept it on. This is horrifying and fascinating. The republicans are not evening trying to address last week.

And here is Matt Gaetz. I will never understand how Members of Congress are allowed to blatantly lie when debating. Shouldn't they be under oath?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ok, I lied, I kept it on. This is horrifying and fascinating. The republicans are not evening trying to address last week.

And here is Matt Gaetz. I will never understand how Members of Congress are allowed to blatantly lie when debating. Shouldn't they be under oath?
Shocked he is actually wearing a mask.