2021 American Civil War

Ananke

No that is a convenient excuse, people will queue for food, for shopping, with proper spacing, and of course for vaccinations!
And people who have been ordering their food + shopping online don't deserve to get it because they're being lazy. Right?

You're an imbecile. The people not voting in person, as much as the people who do their shopping online etc. are if anything helping through this pandemic. Imagine if online orders, mail voting etc. didn't exist. It would force even more people together, causing an even bigger spread.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Just watched Jim Jordan spend 16 minutes on CNN doing everything he could not to say that Biden won the election fair and square. And at the same time point out that America needed healing so impeaching Trump would be a bad idea.

The nerve of these feckers. The amount of soulless ghouls in the Republican ranks is astonishing. .

Raulduke

Bloody Hell. This is treasonous stuff if true.

On ITV's Storming the Capitol last night they captured footage of a woman very deliberately directing the rioters up a set of stairs. It stood out because everyone else seemed to be just wandering around relatively aimlessly.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
On ITV's Storming the Capitol last night they captured footage of a woman very deliberately directing the rioters up a set of stairs. It stood out because everyone else seemed to be just wandering around relatively aimlessly.
The armed militia just lurking in the streets in that programme was an eye opener (I think it was a few days before the capitol incident), who the hell are those guys, I just assumed it was the army!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:houllier:
We are literally at the point now where they will just claim the complete opposite of what is happening regardless of overwhelming evidence and it does them no harm.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We are literally at the point now where they will just claim the complete opposite of what is happening regardless of overwhelming evidence and it does them no harm.
I am dumbfounded, none of what they say or do makes sense.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If MGT lasts her term the Democrats are weak as piss. She’s another one crying out to be impeached and convicted.

Revan

Assumptionman
If MGT lasts her term the Democrats are weak as piss. She’s another one crying out to be impeached and convicted.
I believe removing needs to be voted by 2/3 of the members of that chamber. So I don’t see it really happening.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Some of them are ambitious, some are mentally compromised, some are just stupid. She combines all 3 into an amazing package of sheer batshit insanity.

Revan

Assumptionman
Looking forward to what this magtwat will tweet on Jan 21?
Tbf, she is talking about him remaining in office till 20th (so in the context of not getting impeached and removed from the senate).

She is probably feeling dangered from the other QAnon nutter who is now in the house, and just spouting even more bullshit than usual.

The Firestarter

Tbf, she is talking about him remaining in office till 20th (so in the context of not getting impeached and removed from the senate).

She is probably feeling dangered from the other QAnon nutter who is now in the house, and just spouting even more bullshit than usual.
Its a "bit" ambiguous what she wrote. Not sure at all she means only the impeachment.

Eurotrash

The GOP should welcome an impeachment. It is their last chance to finally do the right thing and save their reputation somewhat.

I knew it was bad, but before the 6th happened I had no idea just how many complete nutters there where in congress.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The GOP should welcome an impeachment. It is their last chance to finally do the right thing and save their reputation somewhat.

I knew it was bad, but before the 6th happened I had no idea just how many complete nutters there where in congress.
The house is a cesspool, but the more I think about it the more I realize that is how it should be based on how districts are current constructed. It is the house of Representatives, so they members should reflect their constituents. Anyone who has been to northwest GA will know that MTG probably is representative of the rural redneck feckers who live there. The same for many of the other House crazys.

The only way to fix the House is a nationwide standard for drawing and apportioning congressional districts. Gerrymandering (and lets be honest, both sides do it, even if the Republicans are far worse) is the evil that birthed the cesspool.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The house is a cesspool, but the more I think about it the more I realize that is how it should be based on how districts are current constructed. It is the house of Representatives, so they members should reflect their constituents. Anyone who has been to northwest GA will know that MTG probably is representative of the rural redneck feckers who live there. The same for many of the other House crazys.

The only way to fix the House is a nationwide standard for drawing and apportioning congressional districts. Gerrymandering (and lets be honest, both sides do it, even if the Republicans are far worse) is the evil that birthed the cesspool.
Republicans would be majorly screwed if Gerrymandering went away. Have you ever seen the geography of Gym Jordan's district ?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Dudu

Imagine complaining about fecking metal detectors right now..

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What is the translation of manned people?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Why not? You would want his word spread if it’s used rightly, or not?
Because almost everyone who quotes him, misquotes him and removes all context to suit their own personal agenda.
It's already twisted the perception of the man's legacy and everything he stood for which in my opinion is unforgivable.

or at the very least can we make it a rule that racist white folk are barred from quoting MLK Jr?
They'll just say that's racist, ironically.