2021 NFL Losers Pool [Also known as Survivor/Eliminator..] | Week 8 ACTIVE

Sandyman

Last year, we witnessed an epic battle between @altodevil and @HTG that went all the way till Week 17! Alto prevailed in the end and emerged victorious.

2020 thread: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/202...r-eliminator-and-altodevil-has-won-it.457343/

How to play
Each week, you pick one team to lose their game. You can only pick a team once per season. If the team you pick wins or ties, you are eliminated.

If you want to pick a team from the Thursday or Saturday game, the deadline is the kickoff of that game. If you're picking a team from the Sunday or Monday games, the deadline for picks is the first kickoff on Sunday, no exceptions.

If you miss a week, you are eliminated.

Week 1 Schedule

P.S. Kick off times are in EDT

Happy picking!

Jack-C20

Sounds fun! Going to vote less tactically than I did in the Premier League equivalent as I went out first round in that. I’ll say Cleveland.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Kansas City

This strategy of picking strong teams early has never worked for me but feck it, I‘m gonna try again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Remember when KC beat the Patriots in week one a few years ago and took about 95% of people out of this on the day one :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Remember when KC beat the Patriots in week one a few years ago and took about 95% of people out of this on the day one :lol:
I played against Kareem Hunt in fantasy that day, his first NFL game. Fumbled on his first touch, ended the game with something like 250 yards and 3 TDs :lol: Brutal.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The sign of a great loser pool player is that their selections lose by a point or two each week. That’s how you make winning worth it … :)