2021 Summer Olympics (Tokyo)

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a performance by GB. Absolutely perfect race . Yes dismount from the bike and then the transition to the run was sensational

Last edited:

ZupZup

That was an incredible watch… never seen a mixed relay triathlon but that was a great addition. Team GB absolutely smashed it.

Agent Red

What a race. So pleased for Yee as would have been really tough for him if he’d given up that lead but he handled the pressure really well.

Nice for Johnny Brownlee to get a gold to finish off his Olympic career.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
One of the best things to watch at the Olympics is how genuinely nice most of the athletes seem like

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
What’s with the shoals of fish, I notice them yesterday too in the rowing.

croadyman

What a race. So pleased for Yee as would have been really tough for him if he’d given up that lead but he handled the pressure really well.

Nice for Johnny Brownlee to get a gold to finish off his Olympic career.
Yeah wanted them to win it for him so badly

Deery

Dreary
Nigeria 100 meter runner out, suspected growth hormone.

Tbh, I’d be surprised if they all aren’t doping.

LDUred

Blessing Okagbare removed from 100 meters semis having been caught with HGH in her system.

To be honest, her delts and traps looked super developed so it's not that surprising.

Deery

Dreary
You know you can boost hgh with l’glutamine and lucozade, just a little tip for anyone training…

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Nigeria 100 meter runner out, suspected growth hormone.

Tbh, I’d be surprised if they all aren’t doping.
This is why my interest has eroded over the years. Not watched a minute this time. I used to get up at 3am to watch some of it years ago.

Unfortunately too many tarred with the same brush after so many cheats uncovered.

Carolina Red

Staff
Who’s on top? McIlroy and Lowry were both -7 big medal hopes for us..
They just started teeing off for Round 3 a little bit ago, so the folks up the leaderboard aren’t playing yet. Leaderboard as of right now is…

Schauffele (USA) -11
Ortiz (Mexico) -10
Matsuyama (Japan) -9
Pereira (Chile) -8
Noren (Sweden) -8
Straka (Austria) -8
Janewattananond (Thailand) -7
McIlroy (Ireland) -7
Lowry (Ireland) -7
Casey (UK) -7

Carolina Red

Staff
Interestingly, the Straka fella for Austria grew up in Valdosta, Georgia near the border with Florida after his family moved there when he was 8.

Deery

Dreary
Interestingly, the Straka fella for Austria grew up in Valdosta, Georgia near the border with Florida after his family moved there when he was 8.
Thanks CR, I’d be worried more about Matsuyama than Schauffele, but I think with the dead heat McIlroy and Lowry have a good chance…

Carolina Red

Staff
Thanks CR, I’d be worried more about Matsuyama than Schauffele, but I think with the dead heat McIlroy and Lowry have a good chance…
No problem.

I’d love to see an American win it, but I’ve been a McIlroy fan from the beginning of his career and really like Lowry because I think he’d just be a super cool dude to play a round of golf and drink with… so I wouldn’t mind to much if either of them won it either!

Deery

Dreary
No problem.

I’d love to see an American win it, but I’ve been a McIlroy fan from the beginning of his career and really like Lowry because I think he’d just be a super cool dude to play a round of golf and drink with… so I wouldn’t mind to much if either of them won it either!
Yeah as long as it’s not Matsuyama :lol:

But he is an incredible ball striker tbf to him..

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah as long as it’s not Matsuyama :lol:

But he is an incredible ball striker tbf to him..
Ah, I don’t really have a reason to dislike him.

If it came down between him and Patrick Reed, for instance, then I’d be hardcore pulling for Matsuyama.

I like Hovland too. He’s a pretty down to earth fella. (He just teed off)

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The mixed medley in the swimming is going to be an incredible race . USA have picked Dressel to do the anchor freestyle while all the other teams have a female doing the anchor leg . On the other hand USA will have a female doing the breaststroke which would be a huge advantage for Peaty . Fascinating race

Deery

Dreary
Ah, I don’t really have a reason to dislike him.

If it came down between him and Patrick Reed, for instance, then I’d be hardcore pulling for Matsuyama.

I like Hovland too. He’s a pretty down to earth fella. (He just teed off)
Yeah I love all of them as well tbh I admire what they do so much, just has me in awe all the time.. even Reed (sometimes).

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The mixed medley in the swimming is going to be an incredible race . USA have picked Dressel to do the anchor freestyle while all the other teams have a female doing the anchor leg . On the other hand USA will have a female doing the breaststroke which would be a huge advantage for Peaty . Fascinating race
Only ones who have a woman who can defend herself in the breastroke and they lack a strong freestyle woman I guess...will be interesting
Gold for Dressel !
And how! World record!

Lj82

I hope Matsuyama wins it. Would be great for him to win gold for the home crowd.

I have to ask guys. I kept reading description such as "dead heat" etc. I just checked the weather at the golf venue. It's 29°c. If it's that kind of temp when I'm out playing golf me and my mates will be praying to the gods to thank them for the cool weather. Are Europeans really that allergic to heat?

Agent Red

Woken up to watch the swimming mixed relay. Think it’s going to be chaos!