2021 Summer Olympics (Tokyo)

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I was recently told that an insane amount of sex happens in the Olympic village. Apparently this is like a well-known thing?

Amusing if true

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Young professional trained athletes in having sex shocker!!! What ever next huh?!?!?
And least watching a bunch 20 year old athletes feck each other must be a lot more entertaining than watching most of the sports they compete in.

TheLiverBird

My expectations for an opening ceremony without fans was pretty low

but I must admit that it was better than expected

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Mikuni Pass about to start. Shaping up to be a great end to the race. Come on Wout.

CallyRed

I was recently told that an insane amount of sex happens in the Olympic village. Apparently this is like a well-known thing?

Amusing if true
As someone who has stayed in an Olympic Village, I can confirm this is correct.

Dan_F

I have no clue about cycling, but why is Dan Walker interviewing a British cyclist while the commentator was previously saying this was a really important part of the race. No one cares.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Scintillating climb, this Mikuni Pass. Impressive from Van Aert, Kwiatkowski, Bettiol to be able to follow the likes of Pogacar. Gonna be a crazy end to this race.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
WVA is a monster but that group could turn out to be too big for his liking. Everyone will throw solo attacks at them because no one wants to go to the line with WVA and everyone will look at him to close these attacks down.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Van Aert should try to attack, this is impossible to control.
No one from Jumbo again for a change :rolleyes:

Should wait until the gap is big enough and then go on his own. This is not sustainable for another half an hour indeed.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Love this kind of race. No nonsense finish, no teammates to help you out.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Gonna be an underwhelming champion. Come on Carapaz, I guess.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Van Aert is head and shoulders above anyone else in this race. What a fecking beast.

Kasper

Supports
Gap still very close. But chase is like sunday trip with daddy Wout :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I hope WVA is fecking pissed after this and uses it as fuel for Wednesday. Ganna and Dennis must not like the sight of this.

Chuffed for Carapaz as well. And nice to see Pogacar grab a medal, deserved.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Silver WC TT.
Silver WC road.
Silver Olympics.

Hope he’s still happy but doubt it to be honest.

Kasper

Supports
Similar story to Worlds last year for WVA. Maybe he needs to make a statement race where he refuses to work completely as he's getting the reputation of being the pulling machine everyone looks at when there's a chase.

Ainu

Silver WC TT.
Silver WC road.
Silver Olympics.

Hope he’s still happy but doubt it to be honest.
He'll probably get silver in the TT at this rate. Shame, but a race like this is always difficult to control. Well done Carapaz, he's the sort of rider I can respect.

Someone like Gaudu on the other hand... Pathetic ride by him, exactly the sort of rider I can't stand. Always refusing to work and then pretty much last in the sprint. Why the feck did you even take part then?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
He'll probably get silver in the TT at this rate. Shame, but a race like this is always difficult to control. Well done Carapaz, he's the sort of rider I can respect.

Someone like Gaudu on the other hand... Pathetic ride by him, exactly the sort of rider I can't stand. Always refusing to work and then pretty much last in the sprint. Why the feck did you even take part then?
Copied. Was cursing him when he went after Van Aert. But to be fair no one really did anything, I think they were all running empty at the end. Gotta go for your own chances with the one jump you think you have left even if it’s not much.

Dan_F

So where can you actually watch the stuff that isn’t on bbc1 or the red button? Is it really all on Eurosport in the UK?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
So where can you actually watch the stuff that isn’t on bbc1 or the red button? Is it really all on Eurosport in the UK?
I saw an ad the other day saying discovery+ had it. Can get it for free for 6 months (I think) if you've a sky q box.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Football - GB Women v Japan just about to kick off. Potentially a good game. Japan were a work in progress at the last World Cup, so a lot depends on how they've developed during the covid pause, but they're traditionally a strong team, and a good team to watch.

Bole Top

from 5-0 and 40:0 to 5-7 and losing the match. never change, Cilic.

edit, my mistake: going to tiebreak, not losing the match. the guy is simply something else.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Amusing if true
They fitted the rooms with anti-sex beds :lol:

It won't matter

Swimmers in particular, they get their races done early and after that it's a free for all buffet for them. They're known to be the fittest and with the best bodies

Dan_F

If anyone in the UK is thinking of subscribing to Eurosport for the month, don’t do it through Prime. The functionality is so bad compared to the Eurosport player app, had to get Amazon to cancel it.