2022 NFL Losers Pool [Also known as Survivor/Eliminator..] | Week 4 GAME OVER

Sandyman

In a disgusting turn of events, @Eboue won it halfway through the season when 4 of the final 5 players got knocked out in week 8. Let's make sure that doesn't happen again!

2021 thread: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/202...-as-survivor-eliminator-week-8-active.465238/

How to play
Each week, you pick one team to lose their game. You can only pick a team once per season. If the team you pick wins or ties, you are eliminated.

If you want to pick a team from the Thursday or Saturday game, the deadline is the kickoff of that game. If you're picking a team from the Sunday or Monday games, the deadline for picks is the first kickoff on Sunday, no exceptions.

If you miss a week, you are eliminated.

Week 1 Schedule
All kickoff times in EDT

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
fecking hate the 49ers. Useless bottlers.

Sylar

Denver .. if still possible to pick a team that hasn't started ?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bears, Steelers, Giants, Texans, Browns, ...

Lots of casualties after Week 1.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Just to make it easier for everyone, the people who are still playing should probably put their earlier picks in their post with the week 2 pick

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
fecking Giants got me as well. Also lost my fantasy match even though my opponent had Cam Akers because his kicker and defense popped off. To cap it all off the Niners lost against a shite Bears team. Not a good start to the NFL season.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
fecking Giants got me as well. Also lost my fantasy match even though my opponent had Cam Akers because his kicker and defense popped off. To cap it all off the Niners lost against a shite Bears team. Not a good start to the NFL season.
That opponent would be me. Was a bloody stupid week