2023 Redcafe NFL Fantasy Leagues

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I play against the Rams D and Kupp on opening night. Love me another classic 40-point hole before the first Sunday.

Overview Sleeper rosters after draft

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
TEAM RPITODATEAM SANMTEAM ROBINLFCTEAM JJAJ21TEAM AYUSHXATEAM KEYSERSCHOLESY
T. Brady (TB)P. Mahomes (KC)J. Hurts (PHI)J. Burrow (CIN)K. Cousins (MIN)K. Murray (ARI)
J. Taylor (IND)D. Swift (DET)S. Barkley (NYG)N. Chubb (CLE)A. Ekeler (LAC)E. Elliott (DAL)
J. Dobbins (BAL)C. Edwards-Helaire (KC)T. Etienne (JAX)B. Hall (NYJ)A. Jones (GB)D. Singeltary (BUF)
A. Brown (PHI)S. Diggs (BUF)J. Jefferson (MIN)C. Kupp (LAR)T. Higgins (CIN)J. Chase (CIN)
G. Davis (BUF)A. Thielan (MIN)M. Pittman (IND)M. Thomas (NO)M. Williams (LAC)M. Evans (TB)
M. Andrews (BAL)G. Kittle (SF)B. Jordan (HOU)K. Pitts (ATL)Z. Ertz (ARI)C. Kmet (CHI)
E. Mitchell (SF)D. Hopkins (ARI)J. Jeudy (DEN)D. Smith (PHI)J. Jacobs (LV)D, Johnson (PIT)
H. Renfrow (LV)T. Pollard (DAL)R. Bateman (BAL)R. Penny (SEA)A. St. Brown (DET)K. Hunt (CLE)
E. McPherson (CIN)M. Prater (ARI)Browns DEFH. Butker (KC)Bengals DEFT. Bass (BUF)
Saints DEFBills DEFC. Edmonds (MIA)Rams DEFM. Sanders (PHI)Titans DEF
M. Ryan (INF)R. Mostert (MIA)K. Gainwell (PHI)T. Allgeier (ATL)J. Robinson (JAX)A. Rodgers (GB)
D. Henderson (LAR)M. Mack (HOU)I. Pacheco (KC)D. Parker (NE)R. Gage (TB)D. Harris (NE)
K. Herbert (CHI)C. Kirk (JAX)R. Moore (ARI)K. Golladay (NYG)C. Olave (NO)S. Watkins (GB)
A. Lazard (GB)M. Gesicki (MIA)K. Toney (NYG)G. Pickens (PIT)G. Wilson (NYJ)J. Landry (ATL)
S. Moore (KC)M. Gallup (DAL)J. Jones (TB)A. Pierce (IND)T. Higbyee (LAR)I. Smith (MIN)
N. Fant (SEA)P. Freiermuth (PIT)Panters DEFE. Engram (JAX)D. Hopkins (LAC)R. White (TB)

Last edited:

RoadTrip

TEAM RADONICK
TEAM ENTROPYCAF
TEAM BACKOFTHENETTEAM DEGLAZERSOUTTEAM JOHND77TEAM RUSSELLWILSON28
J. Allen (BUF)D. Prescott (DAL)R. Wilson (DEN)T. Lance (SF)L. Jackson (BAL)J. Herbert (LAC)
N. Harris (PIT)D. Cook (MIN)J. Mixon (CIN)A. Kamara (NO)D. Henry (TEN)C. McCaffrey (CAR)
A. Gibson (WAS)D,. Montgomery (CHI)C. Akers (LAR)J. Conner (ARI)L. Fournette (TB)J. Williams (DEN)
C. Lamb (DAL)D. Samuel (SF)D. Adams (LV)J. Waddle (MIA)K. Allen (LAC)T. Hill (MIA)
C. Sutton (DEN)D. Moore (CAR)A. Cooper (CLE)M. Brown (ARI)D. Metcalf (SEA)T. McLaurin (WS)
D. Schultz (DAL)D. Knox (BUF)D. Waller (LV)T. Kelce (KC)D. Goedert (PHI)T. Hockenson (DET)
J. Dotson (WAS)A. Robinson (LAR)B. Cooks (HOU)A. Dillon (GB)C. Godwin (TB)D. London (ATL)
D. Pierce (HOU)J. Smith-Schuster (KC)T. Lockett (SEA)B. Aiyuk (SF)T. Burks (TEN)D. Mooney (CHI)
J. Tucker (BAL)B. McManus (DEN)Y. Koo (ATL)R. Gould (SF)D. Carlson (LV)M. Gay (LAR)
Broncos DEFColts DEFChargers DEF49ers DEFBuccaneers DEFPatriots DEF
J. Fields (CHI)T. Tagovailoa (MIA)C. Patterson (ATL)D. Carr (LV)K. Pickett (PIT)M. Stafford (LAR)
K. Walker (SEA)A. Mattison (MIN)J. McKinnon (KC)T. Boyd (CIN0J. Cook (BUF)M. Gordon (DEN)
T. Davis-Price (SF)M. Carter (NYJ)J. McKissic (WAS)M. Valdes-Scantling (KC)I. Spiller (LAC)R. Stevenson (NE)
M. Ingram (NO)B. Robinson (WAS)N. Hines (IND)C. Claypool (PIT)N. Collins (HOU)M. Jones (NE)
A. Okwuegbunam (DEN)J. Tolbert (DAL)R. Doubs (GB)D. Njoku (CLEE. Moore (MYJ)R. Woods (TEN)
Ravens DEFT. McBride (ARI)H. Hurst (CIN)M. Hardman (KC)H. Henry (NE)R. Tonyan (GB)

RoadTrip

Threadmark might be good for these, we can look back at how much our teams changed/how our draft was.

Also, @entropy why do like 6 out of your 10 starters (all in a row as well) have first names which start with D?!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I have to say based solely on draft process and roster management I don’t like Sleeper as much as the ESPN app.

Sandyman

I have to say based solely on draft process and roster management I don’t like Sleeper as much as the ESPN app.
Yeah Sleeper sucks.

It's unacceptable that teams are allowed to complete draft without filling all required roster positions. If Def and K are part of the roster, make sure every team picks one.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah Sleeper sucks.

It's unacceptable that teams are allowed to complete draft without filling all required roster positions. If Def and K are part of the roster, make sure every team picks one.
I really don't know why you make such a big deal out of that. Roster spots will be filled anyway before Week 1 starts unless a player wants to deprive himself out of ~10-20 points, no one is gonna start without K or D/ST, can assure you that.

It makes a lot of sense to not draft either and go for two high-upside players whose roles are still unclear or whose injury statuses are still up in the air. You wait on the situation until you get more clarity, then drop whoever has become the least useful for a K and/or D/ST.

The variance for kickers is so little anyway that they almost don't matter: the difference between the #1 and #13 kicker last season was 29 points in NFL.com leagues (162 vs 133). However, it was 163 points for WRs and 152 points for RBs. The top 5 kickers were Carlson, Folk, Gay, Boswell and Prater. Their kicker ADP before the start of the season was 9, 20, 13, 17 and 15. Assuming each team in a 12-league team only drafts one kicker, that means 4 of the top 5 kickers last season went undrafted before the start of the season. Why would I waste a pick on that position when I can e.g. draft a player like Pacheco, who might be cut today but who also might be the Chiefs' RB2 come opening weekend, and hence be 100x more valuable for my roster than any kicker?

Besides all that it's standard advice from a lot of "experts" to apply this strategy. Same goes for D/ST, you're likely streaming the position anyway unless you get lucky and have drafted the random defense that will be good that season.

Last edited:

Sandyman

Okay this is the first time am using Sleeper so the first time am doing a draft where the system doesn't force you to pick and fill all roster spots. I didn't do any mock drafts so that probably explains the "shock" factor.

You don't have to explain why a sleeper pick or high-upside pick is better than Def and K. I think almost everyone knows that. My point is all roster spots should be filled. No one should even have an option of holding on to a talent while leaving Def or K blank. Yeah it may be crazy but it should not be allowed.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
You don't have to explain why a sleeper pick or high-upside pick is better than Def and K. I think almost everyone knows that. My point is all roster spots should be filled. No one should even have an option of holding on to a talent while leaving Def or K blank. Yeah it may be crazy but it should not be allowed.
It is also allowed on all other platforms. I could have played all season last year without a K and D/ST, simply drop them after the draft and that's that. Your point is that all roster spots should be filled, but all roster spots will definitely be filled when every line-up locks at the start of Week 1, no question about it.

GloryHunter07

Where can i see the pick order for tonights draft?

Edit: randomised 1 hour prior to draft?!

Sandyman

It is also allowed on all other platforms. I could have played all season last year without a K and D/ST, simply drop them after the draft and that's that. Your point is that all roster spots should be filled, but all roster spots will definitely be filled when every line-up locks at the start of Week 1, no question about it.
It is? I swear I tried to do it when I started out and it wouldn't let me. And yeah, my stance is more about the principle of it as D/ST and K are an afterthought for most. I know a few who prefer to play in leagues with no D/ST and K.

Overview ESPN rosters after draft

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Team EAP
Sola 80ers Moore
Team Ahuja
Team Sandman
Team Hunter
Derrick Henry Ten, RBJustin Herbert LAC, QBJa'Marr Chase Cin, WRJustin Jefferson Min, WRCooper Kupp LAR, WR
Aaron Jones GB, RBDeebo Samuel SF, WRD'Andre Swift Det, RBJoe Mixon Cin, RBStefon Diggs Buf, WR
Mike Evans TB, WRTee Higgins Cin, WRSaquon Barkley NYG, RBJames Conner Ari, RBJavonte Williams Den, RB
George Kittle SF, TEJerry Jeudy Den, WRKyle Pitts Atl, TEDJ Moore Car, WRBreece Hall NYJ, RB
Jaylen Waddle Mia, WREzekiel Elliott Dal, RBMike Williams LAC, WRDK Metcalf Sea, WRJosh Allen Buf, QB
Patrick Mahomes KC, QBElijah Mitchell SF, RBJosh Jacobs LV, RBClyde Edwards-Helaire KC, RBDameon Pierce Hou, RB
Gabe Davis Buf, WRPat Freiermuth Pit, TEAdam Thielen Min, WRKyler Murray Ari, QBJuJu Smith-Schuster KC, WR
Kareem Hunt Cle, RBBrandon Aiyuk SF, WRJoe Burrow Cin, QBDallas Goedert Phi, TEChase Edmonds Mia, RB
Allen Robinson II LAR, WRBills D/ST Buf, D/STJames Cook Buf, RBTony Pollard Dal, RBHunter Henry NE, TE
Zach Ertz Ari, TEAllen Lazard GB, WRDeVonta Smith Phi, WRDeAndre Hopkins Ari, WRCole Kmet Chi, TE
Saints D/ST NO, D/STMarquez Valdes-Scantling KC, WRKadarius Toney NYG, WRDamien Harris NE, RBMelvin Gordon III Den, RB
Robert Woods Ten, WRAaron Rodgers GB, QBRhamondre Stevenson NE, RBTom Brady TB, QBMarlon Mack Hou, RB
Evan McPherson Cin, KMatt Gay LAR, KJahan Dotson Wsh, WRDawson Knox Buf, TEJakobi Meyers NE, WR
D'Ernest Johnson Cle, RBRaheem Mostert Mia, RBBrian Robinson Wsh, RBBuccaneers D/ST TB, D/STDarrell Henderson Jr. LAR, RB
Romeo Doubs GB, WRJamaal Williams Det, RBHarrison Butker KC, KMichael Gallup Dal, WRColts D/ST Ind, D/ST
Tyler Allgeier Atl, RBMo Alie-Cox Ind, TESteelers D/ST Pit, D/STMatt Prater Ari, KTyler Bass Buf, K
Team Mighty BooshEG TIGERSTeam BackOfTheNetCalifornia CoolJJ12 JJ12
PLAYERPLAYERPLAYERPLAYERPLAYER
Christian McCaffrey Car, RBJonathan Taylor Ind, RBNajee Harris Pit, RBAustin Ekeler LAC, RBAlvin Kamara NO, RB
Tyreek Hill Mia, WRCeeDee Lamb Dal, WRDalvin Cook Min, RBLeonard Fournette TB, RBDavante Adams LV, WR
Travis Kelce KC, TEMark Andrews Bal, TEMichael Pittman Jr. Ind, WRKeenan Allen LAC, WRNick Chubb Cle, RB
Marquise Brown Ari, WRTerry McLaurin Wsh, WRCam Akers LAR, RBDavid Montgomery Chi, RBA.J. Brown Phi, WR
J.K. Dobbins Bal, RBDiontae Johnson Pit, WRBrandin Cooks Hou, WRCourtland Sutton Den, WRTravis Etienne Jr. Jax, RB
Miles Sanders Phi, RBDevin Singletary Buf, RBAmon-Ra St. Brown Det, WRDalton Schultz Dal, TEDarren Waller LV, TE
Christian Kirk Jax, WRLamar Jackson Bal, QBHunter Renfrow LV, WRJalen Hurts Phi, QBMichael Thomas NO, WR
AJ Dillon GB, RBDarnell Mooney Chi, WRT.J. Hockenson Det, TEAntonio Gibson Wsh, RBRussell Wilson Den, QB
Rashod Bateman Bal, WRChris Godwin TB, WRCordarrelle Patterson Atl, RBAlexander Mattison Min, RBRashaad Penny Sea, RB
Nyheim Hines Ind, RBDrake London Atl, WRJ.D. McKissic Wsh, RBElijah Moore NYJ, WRAmari Cooper Cle, WR
Trey Lance SF, QBTyler Lockett Sea, WRDak Prescott Dal, QBChase Claypool Pit, WRJustin Tucker Bal, K
Garrett Wilson NYJ, WRMatthew Stafford LAR, QBChris Olave NO, WRIsaiah Spiller LAC, RBMichael Carter NYJ, RB
Kenneth Walker III Sea, RBJames Robinson Jax, RBIrv Smith Jr. Min, TETyler Boyd Cin, WRSkyy Moore KC, WR
Treylon Burks Ten, WRRussell Gage TB, WRRondale Moore Ari, WRKirk Cousins Min, QBRavens D/ST Bal, D/ST
49ers D/ST SF, D/STPackers D/ST GB, D/STCowboys D/ST Dal, D/STDaniel Carlson LV, KKenneth Gainwell Phi, RB
Nick Folk NE, KGraham Gano NYG, KBrandon McManus Den, KDolphins D/ST Mia, D/STRobert Tonyan GB, TE

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Wait so someone has Chase, Swift, Barkley and Pitts? :eek: Meanwhile I can't even make up who team Sola took in the first round.