2023 Redcafe NFL Fantasy Leagues

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You have these persons, @Mighty Boosh, @GloryHunter07, @Ayush_reddevil and I received a PM from newbie @whitbyviking (insufficient posting rights in this forum) that he'd also be interested in playing in the second league. That makes 10 if I'm not mistaken - you guys figure something out by yourselves of course, if you get it going I can ask Damien for additional posting rights in this thread if need be.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
We have 9 sign ups for the 2nd draft:

JJ12
ReallyUSA
Sandyman
backofthenet
Mighty Boosh
Ayush_reddevil
GloryHunter07
whitbyviking
EAP

I suppose it should be enough. I'll figure out how to set the league up later today or tomorrow.

@JJ12 @ReallyUSA @Sandyman @backofthenet @Mighty Boosh - PM me your email please.

Also plan to have the draft on 30th (Tue) oby 3PM Eastern New York Time. Let me know if that's convenient.
Alternative would be 31st (wed) same time.

Last edited:

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We have 9 sign ups for the 2nd draft:

JJ12
ReallyUSA
Sandyman
backofthenet
Mighty Boosh
Ayush_reddevil
GloryHunter07
whitbyviking
EAP

I suppose it should be enough. I'll figure out how to set the league up later today or tomorrow.

@JJ12 @ReallyUSA @Sandyman @backofthenet @Mighty Boosh - PM me your email please.

Also plan to have the draft on 30th (Tue) oby 3PM Eastern New York Time. Let me know if that's convenient.
Alternative would be 31st (wed) same time.
I can get a 10th if you needed

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I can get a 10th if you needed
That would be nice.

Think I mistakenly set up for 8. Will change to 10 in a bit.

Have you tried sleeper ? That’s a nice app where the other league is being played on . I am happy on this too
Not really. I've never set up a league, but played in ESPN last few years, so went with that.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
For all the Sleeper league people, I randomized the draft order just now (to be checked under league chat) as some of you already requested. Order as follows:

1. Rpitroda
2. JP77
3. Keyser Soze
4. Russell Wilson (empty slot)
5. Ayush_reddevil
6. JJ12
7. Entropy
8. RobinLFC
9. Rado_N
10. Desert Eagle
11. Backofthenet
12. Sandyman

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
For all the Sleeper league people, I randomized the draft order just now (to be checked under league chat) as some of you already requested. Order as follows:

1. Rpitroda
2. JP77
3. Keyser Soze
5. Ayush_reddevil
6. JJ12
7. Entropy
8. RobinLFC
9. Rado_N
10. Desert Eagle
11. Backofthenet
12. Sandyman
First pick?! Never had that. I’m so fecked

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Sleeper folks, you'll see that I've updated the draft order just now in the league chat - it has not changed from what it was before, I just assigned @RussellWilson to his #4 draft slot.

Wonder if it'll be easier to make a second thread though so we can keep the ESPN league and Sleeper league separated, especially with a few guys being in both.

Sandyman

1. Rpitroda
2. JP77
3. Keyser Soze
5. Ayush_reddevil
6. JJ12
7. Entropy
8. RobinLFC
9. Rado_N
10. Desert Eagle
11. Backofthenet
12. Sandyman
FFS!! This is unacceptable:nono:

Will you be signing up?

@Sandyman ???
Sorry mate, been busy. Will do it tonight.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What’s the crack on the survivor pool / loser pool thing? And the various other games we usually get going?
I can set up a survivor pool that will run on auto without someone managing all the picks each week if we want. Catch is you’ll have to spend a couple minutes registering to a free site.

Unless someone wants to do it the old way…can’t remember who was on that. @Sandyman ?

Sandyman

I can set up a survivor pool that will run on auto without someone managing all the picks each week if we want. Catch is you’ll have to spend a couple minutes registering to a free site.

Unless someone wants to do it the old way…can’t remember who was on that. @Sandyman ?
Oh yeah I did the previous ones - all on the Caf itself. Was thinking of setting something up during the weekend. What site do you use for it?