2023 Redcafe NFL Fantasy Leagues

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anything other than 1st September. Wedding anniversary :nervous:

ReallyUSA

Just missed it. If someone steps out, I will gladly jump in. I want to beat a bunch of you guys.

Sandyman

Nice, that makes 12 and a full league!

Suggestions for a draft timeslot:
- August 29
- August 30
- August 31
- September 1
- September 4
- September 6
- September 7

All at 8pm or 9pm, whichever suits the most people.

I can do all of the above (I've left out September 5 as I'm completely occupied that evening). Technically, we could also do September 8 if it's 9pm since the kick-off game isn't until 2am that night, but that would be pushing it so I'd rather avoid that.

Hopefully we can agree on a date which suits all involved.
August 29, 30, 31 and September 1 works for me. Prefer 8 PM but can do 9 PM as well.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Any Mon-Thu, 8pm or 9pm should be fine.

Edit: sorry if we are talking Europe time (I.e 1 hour ahead of the UK), then I would very much prefer 9pm over 8pm please.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Any Mon-Thu, 8pm or 9pm should be fine.

Edit: sorry if we are talking Europe time (I.e 1 hour ahead of the UK), then I would very much prefer 9pm over 8pm please.
Yeah was actually talking UK time but that wasn't clear, 7pm UK time is indeed a bit early - let's already set the time at 8pm UK time for clarity.

Looks like August 29th is an early favorite but let's wait for the remaining players to confirm.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@RussellWilson @entropy @KeyserSoze

If you guys could manage August 29, 8pm UK time (or let us know which date would work if not), we can settle on the timeslot (within 24 hours which must be some kind of record).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Okay, let's settle on the 29th of August then, 8pm UK time.

If no further objections, we'll draft on Sleeper and keep that platform for the league. I'll work something out once it gets close to the draft date - might need your emails in that case, not sure.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Okay, let's settle on the 29th of August then, 8pm UK time.

If no further objections, we'll draft on Sleeper and keep that platform for the league. I'll work something out once it gets close to the draft date - might need your emails in that case, not sure.
No, everyone just needs to register an account and follow a link which could be sent via PM. Like a Discord.

I recommend the app over a browser for those new to Sleeper.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
No, everyone just needs to register an account and follow a link which could be sent via PM. Like a Discord.

I recommend the app over a browser for those new to Sleeper.
Silly question but presumably the account I already have for dynasty can be used I.e like adding another league, rather than needing to do something separate?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Silly question but presumably the account I already have for dynasty can be used I.e like adding another league, rather than needing to do something separate?
Correct. Depending on the interface used, you’ll have a sidebar or something similar to switch between all your leagues.

Mighty Boosh

What’s happening with the league?

Said I was in again back in May but haven’t really paid attention since

I’d be up for regular league again

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Just missed it. If someone steps out, I will gladly jump in. I want to beat a bunch of you guys.
All those work for me..
What’s happening with the league?

Said I was in again back in May but haven’t really paid attention since

I’d be up for regular league again
@Organic Potatoes created a poll at the end of July (see previous page) and we created a league with the first 12 responders.

Seems like @JJ12 and @Sandyman wouldn't mind playing in two leagues based on their replies on the previous page, and @Organic Potatoes wants to make up the numbers if necessary. That's 6 already with you three, so if you find 4 or 6 more people you have yourselves a league.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
People who are playing in the standard (PPR) league should have received a link via PM now, through which they can access the league. Draft is set for August 29, 9pm CEST time (8pm UK time). Just assign yourself a spot, I will randomize the draft order (half) an hour in advance or so.

You can also scroll down and check the scoring and roster settings. I have tried to use last seasons' settings from what I remember, but not sure all settings are right so if anyone has any comments or questions in that respect, feel free to post them here so we can all agree on scoring settings before the draft, obviously. Waiver wire will work with a $100 FAAB budget like in previous years.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Okay I can only send one invite per 3 minutes it seems, so they will be in your inbox between this and half an hour. What a travesty.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Everyone should have received one by now. Only halfway through I realized I could simply add more people to one convo, doh.

Sandyman

People who are playing in the standard (PPR) league should have received a link via PM now, through which they can access the league. Draft is set for August 29, 9pm CEST time (8pm UK time). Just assign yourself a spot, I will randomize the draft order (half) an hour in advance or so.

You can also scroll down and check the scoring and roster settings. I have tried to use last seasons' settings from what I remember, but not sure all settings are right so if anyone has any comments or questions in that respect, feel free to post them here so we can all agree on scoring settings before the draft, obviously. Waiver wire will work with a $100 FAAB budget like in previous years.
Can we randomize the draft order a few days before the draft? Considering how most of us are in different time zones, if something comes up and we are not able to attend the draft, will help in scheduling picks rather than leave it to auto picks.

JP77

How long did you wait to get the confirmation code? I waited for 2 hours and then gave up. It eventually showed up 5 hours later :rolleyes:
I chose to do it by email, it came pretty much instant mate. I've used ESPN every other year and never used Sleeper before so this one's new to me.

Sandyman

You sat there for 2 hours staring at your emails? :lol:
Of course not ffs! :lol:
Kept checking at regular intervals before finally calling it a night.
I chose to do it by email, it came pretty much instant mate. I've used ESPN every other year and never used Sleeper before so this one's new to me.
Yeah Am also first time Sleeper user. It was probably because I did it at night and the servers were overwhelmed. Tried it now and got the mail instantly.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can we randomize the draft order a few days before the draft? Considering how most of us are in different time zones, if something comes up and we are not able to attend the draft, will help in scheduling picks rather than leave it to auto picks.
Yeah I would also like to know which slot I am picking at a few days in advance. We should also allow swaps if people want to