2022 World Cup Qatar thread

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It's the eve of the tournament and I still just couldn't care less. I thought I'd be hit by a sudden buzz that would put me in the mood for it and encourage me to turn a blind eye to my moral compass but its clear now that it just isn't happening.

Load of bollocks.

AndyMUFC

I've got the buzz to be fair. Love a World Cup. It's not the player's fault is is where it is.

England obviously and then Argentina, Brazil and Holland are the teams I'd like to see do well in that order. Would also love Ronaldo to be taken down a peg or two so hoping Portugal flop at the moment. Sorry Bruno and Diogo!

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
And now Benzema injured apparently. .

Most non entity of a world cup ever.

stevoc

One of the reasons is to eradicate the issue of children being born without knowing who their father is.
So keep an eye on possibly millions of people every night in their private rooms to make sure there's no out of wedlock intercourse happening that could lead to pregnancy?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Insulting another member
So keep an eye on possibly millions of people every night in their private rooms to make sure there's no out of wedlock intercourse happening that could lead to pregnancy?
Your limited, uncultured, biased mind isn't able to comprehend the issue with depth. They're not spying on people every night or following movements, as the UK does to Muslims for example. Its a deterrent to influence people away from such things.

stevoc

Your limited, uncultured, biased mind isn't able to comprehend the issue with depth. They're not spying on people every night or following movements, as the UK does to Muslims for example. Its a deterrent to influence people away from such things.
Well aren't you a lovely fellow.

My last post was a question not a statement. You need to work on your comprehension mate.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Any chance we could limit this thread to the actual football and not the same circular conversations about politics? There's plenty of other threads for that.

Smithy89

Any chance we could limit this thread to the actual football and not the same circular conversations about politics? There's plenty of other threads for that.
Would never work on here, people just can't help themselves.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Would never work on here, people just can't help themselves.
Maybe the mods need to get involved then. I know it's difficult to separate the tournament from all the noise surrounding it but one thread to discuss the games shouldn't be too much to ask.

Actually there is a thread for Day 1. Maybe that's the safe space?!