2023 NFL Confidence Pool

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
We defo need to get more of the NFL thread regulars involved next year.
Cap is 15 before you need to pay. This is the best service with the best interface/app/stats so I'd rather not move. 15 should be enough though, but people already in should get first pref.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Cap is 15 before you need to pay. This is the best service with the best interface/app/stats so I'd rather not move. 15 should be enough though, but people already in should get first pref.
Ah I see. Fair - cap at 15 and agree that current players deserve priority unless they flake from making picks

whitbyviking

Decent week for me in what was a hard week to pick. Not sure if that’s a good sign or not :lol:

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This week is rough indeed. A couple of easy picks but then it gets tricky quickly...

whitbyviking

Thanks, but unless the Niners get beat I don't think I'll be top much longer. Thought this week was the hardest yet!

Sandyman

So many upsets. It's amazing how so many of you still pick the winners consistently.

Time to take more risks. But more importantly, remember to pick by Thursday!

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This seems like the toughest week yet, there are basically no obvious picks :(

whitbyviking

Think a few people have forgot to do their picks judging by the results from last night?

Seems an easier week than the previous couple, although I was a lot more confident in the Ravens than many, and judging by the game it was misplaced until Burrow went down.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Last week was dreadful for me, but I did not mean to catch up by way of people not picking :lol:

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Noticing you especially hadn’t done it was why I posted in the thread to give everyone a reminder! Very noble of me hey :lol:
I for one am of course thrilled to have made up a whopping 4 points of ground on the guy :cool:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I've fecked it by missing two this week :lol:

whitbyviking

I’ve had a good week so far, only for the Falcons wrong and waiting on the Eagles. Thought this seemed like a hard week too.

whitbyviking

Some big games this week!

Gentle reminder to everyone to do their predictions. Can’t be wiping your backsides every week :lol: