g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

4 current kings of CF and future 4?

LuckyScout78

Current :

Benzema for Real Madrid

Lewandoski for Barca

Kane for Spurs

Ronaldo for United : Not many years left

Future four kings of CF?:

Haaland for City

Nunez for Liverpool

Dušan Vlahović for Juventus. To them in January

Patrick Schick for Bayer Leverkusen

Just reminding. My shop go and run out of top quality CF really soon. Hurry up. The last one, out of future top quality CF. Run and buy:

The last top quality one i have left. Patrick Schick. He can do everything with the ball as a CF and attacking player. Let us take a look at him:

Schick is versatile. Can do everything with the ball, with his magical left foot. Most skill ful and with flair out of future 4 kings of CF. Haaland, Nunez, Vlahovic. All of those 3 doesn't have the same top ball skill and flair as him.

Mine best recommendation for a club that are looking for a top quality CF who can play as a RW too. Run and buy before others get him. Go empty for top quality CF after selling him to a top club;)

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Are you Schick's dad?

This guy isn't an unknown quantity, he is extremely well known to every European club, yet none have picked him up yet.

I rate him as a player, but the fact that no club has been willing to take a punt on him speaks volumes to me.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Ronaldo is currently not one of the four best CFs on this planet.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Well. That’s what I’m assuming also. But then he didn’t do the same for Haaland, Nunez or Lewandowski
There isn't a lot that makes sense in luckyscouts threads to be honest.

But they are an entertaining read.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Where's Mbappe?
Or Geoff Capes. No idea what Ronaldo has done this year to get there above Geoff, nor what Mbappe has done to be beaten by Schlick and Nunez

Last edited:

CarbonStoolBites

Relationship goals: Find someone who will love you as much as LuckyScout78 loves Patrick Schick.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Haaland is already in the top 4.

As for the next 4, I suspect that will change in the coming 2 years.

I have Gakpo, Ekitike and Felix as future centre forwards to watch, although they don’t always play there currently.

Tallis

Current :

Benzema for Real Madrid

Lewandoski for Barca

Kane for Spurs

Ronaldo for United : Not many years left

Future four kings of CF?:

Haaland for City

Nunez for Liverpool

Dušan Vlahović for Juventus. To them in January

Patrick Schick for Bayer Leverkusen

Just reminding. My shop go and run out of top quality CF really soon. Hurry up. The last one, out of future top quality CF. Run and buy:

The last top quality one i have left. Patrick Schick. He can do everything with the ball as a CF and attacking player. Let us take a look at him:

Schick is versatile. Can do everything with the ball, with his magical left foot. Most skill ful and with flair out of future 4 kings of CF. Haaland, Nunez, Vlahovic. All of those 3 doesn't have the same top ball skill and flair as him.

Mine best recommendation for a club that are looking for a top quality CF who can play as a RW too. Run and buy before others get him. Go empty for top quality CF after selling him to a top club;)
Mbappe says Hi

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Is this the guy that made a hilarious thread that someone released an audio adaptation of?

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Rejig the lists, drop Ronaldo out, put Mbappe in somehow. Apart from that, yeah pretty close. Out and out strikers, Lewa, Benzema, Kane, then hmmm, Haaland? Lets see if he tears it up at City or just has an average year. Everyone was raving about Lukaku at Inter, came back to the Prem, struggled to really make an impact.