Gaming 8 Ball Pool

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone play this? Best mobile game out there imo. Thinking we should start a RedCafe club now that they've added that to the game...

Web of Bissaka

It is a strangely addictive fun light simple game.

Seen many people are addicted with the game.
:DI don't play much, tend to avoid it, since if I did, knowing me, for sure I'll be one of the addicts.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It is a strangely addictive fun light simple game.

Seen many people are addicted with the game.
:DI don't play much, tend to avoid it, since if I did, knowing me, for sure I'll be one of the addicts.
Aye it's definitely addictive. I'm basically just on the look out for fellow addicts... :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ll download it and try it. It just looks like one of those basic games you used to get on Miniclip but I’ll see.

Roopea

It is a very addictive game, already on just under 2,000 games since I first started playing in January.

20solskjaer

I’ll join a club if somebody starts one, played over 13000 games, its a little bit addictive :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I don't get it.
Balls go in hole Sol.

I’ll join a club if somebody starts one, played over 13000 games, its a little bit addictive :lol:
Ok I've started a RedCafe club.

If anyone wants to join PM me your game ID or leave it in here and i'll send you out an invite.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Balls go in hole Sol.

Ok I've started a RedCafe club.

If anyone wants to join PM me your game ID or leave it in here and i'll send you out an invite.
But I mean this is literally just the same miniclip game I played on flash 10 years ago?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
There used to be a thread on it in the General where various posters challenged each other to games and someone set up a league. @Damien will be able to find it.

We always used the desktop version rather than mobile, but perhaps the mobile version hadn't been invented then.

Inevitably Muffled feck head ruined it for everyone by acting like a complete weapon.

I still play a couple of games during my lunch break, Colin129rc user name, level 61. I don't really like the updated version as much as the original version, but I'm starting to get used to it.

Found it: http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eightball-pool-ladder-league.366955/

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Nice one @Sassy Colin. I did make a club the other day (ID is 5313539). Only me and the missus in it at the moment. :lol:

Annoying that we have to start at the bottom but should soon shoot up from my winnings alone.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just downloaded this and the menu and graphics etc look exactly the same as a snooker version I've had for ages, except the snooker one has a different view when taking your shot which is better than birds eye view.

This pool one is ok but I think I'll retire with a 100% win record of 1/1.

predator

Youth NITK
I had 250 million coins at one point. I was playing 50 million coin games at one point or maybe 20 million?in the 8 ball format.

Last night I was down to 1000 coins and today I'm on 300k, having only played the 9 ball format for the past year or so.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Joined. I’ll contribute my paltry 1M coins. It’s fun, breaks up work/study for 10 mins

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I had 250 million coins at one point. I was playing 50 million coin games at one point or maybe 20 million?in the 8 ball format.

Last night I was down to 1000 coins and today I'm on 300k, having only played the 9 ball format for the past year or so.
We've all been there. I've deleted it before after losing everything. Lost half my money (about £200m) last night just on a bad run.

@Sassy Colin gifts will give you a box and some coins. I just clicked it but you'll need 4 others to do so. I'll make you all officers so you can send out invites to people who you play.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Downloaded this last night and played as a guest. Making an account with facebook or email any different? I just played as guest last night

spwd

Been playing it off n on for a while, got bored because I couldn’t get past £30m to play the top games.

Edit, Just logged in and i’ve got £120m , joined the club too.

Last edited:

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Been playing it off n on for a while, got bored because I couldn’t get past £30m to play the top games.

Edit, Just logged in and i’ve got £120m , joined the club too.
How did you join? What's it called?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Had it for years, deleted it yesterday.
I work in a pool hall, and play 9ball, even tournaments -where i lose most of the time, but i know how to play. Playing 9ball in this app is a waste of time. People just shoot as hard as they can, and hope the 9 goes in. 90% don't play 9ball, they play "yolo as as hard as you can at the 9ball and hope it drops, and you win imaginary money" -game.
Ruins the fun....

Wal2Fra

Just started playing today. Id - 297 223 858 4 if I can be added to the group, or if I can get the group name to search.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
Is there a way to reset your account? I'm sitting at 62 percent after 1000 odd games. But should be much higher if I didn't have such a terrible attention span!

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I was quite proud of my 1.5M coins, until I joined this club :rolleyes: