A Safe Place for Nostalgia Lovers

montpelier

check out the 2nd goal here, just the 5 first time passes from the edge of Utd's own 6 yard box

edit: I lie, Pally, is it, takes 2 touches at the start of the move

Irwin99

Rafael was a bit of a mixed bag but he showed ten times more in his debut season than Dalot has. Not knocking Dalot who could become a good player for us but I saw some fans saying he could be our first choice right back next season which would be very worrying :houllier:. Rafa from the first instance had excellent attacking instincts and a great engine.

Eriku

I remember;
When Albert Quixall's transfer to United was a record fee of £48,000;
Billy Foulkes getting battered in the back every time Harry Gregg came out to collect a corner kick;
Harry Gregg running down the wing (with his arm in a sling) and backheeling for Bobby Charlton to score against Tottenham;
'Chopper Harris' having three goes (and failing) at bring down Bestie as he closed in on the Chelsea goal;
When Big Jim Holton stood on the ball during the warm up and did his knee;
Joe Jordan's toothless grin when he scored;
Watching on TV as Roy Keane score the winner against Juventus whilst stuck in a roadside café outside Maastricht;
Eric's kung-foo kick;
(Some) People calling Cristiano a 'one trick pony' in his early days at OT;
Michael Owen's last minute winner in the 4-3 victory over City;
Rooney's overhead kick goal against City;
Rashford's pen for the win against PSG;

and many, many, more, and wondering what does the future hold under Ole... and are we stuck in a time-warp?
Keane didn’t score the winner v Juve, he pulled one back to make it 2-1.

Sry to nitpick, I had to.

Maticmaker

Keane didn’t score the winner v Juve, he pulled one back to make it 2-1.

Sry to nitpick, I had to.
Hah Hah...that's ok, that's the trouble with nostalgia!

We were stuck outside Maastricht watching on Dutch TV and slowly getting pi**ed in a bar, feeling sorry for ourselves because we missed the match and then we were losing, until Roy popped up, remember it was a header from a corner, right? Thought it was the winner, but you're right it was the goal that got us going again, happy days!

Eriku

Hah Hah...that's ok, that's the trouble with nostalgia!

We were stuck outside Maastricht watching on Dutch TV and slowly getting pi**ed in a bar, feeling sorry for ourselves because we missed the match and then we were losing, until Roy popped up, remember it was a header from a corner, right? Thought it was the winner, but you're right it was the goal that got us going again, happy days!
Felt like a fecking winner, so I can get why some people tag it wrong in their head :)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima