Aaron Wan-Bissaka Charged For Illegally Driving

SirAnderson

Surprised to not see any thread on this yet? If not allowed or one is there that I missed, please delete.

Seriously silly decision from him. Wonder how this will all unfold and what impact it will have...

Last edited:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Bet Trippier is waiting by the phone...

Kaos

Why is this such a common occurrence with footballers? Are most of them that smooth-brained? Or do they genuinely think the rules don't apply to them?

MadMike

Can literally hire someone for £20k to be his chauffer for 6 months at his beck and call. That's like less than a week's salary after tax.

What a plonker.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Meanwhile in other news, Manchester United accelerate plans to sign Keiron Trippier for 58m.

RedDevil@84

Why is this such a common occurrence with footballers? Are most of them that smooth-brained? Or do they genuinely think the rules don't apply to them?
There maybe a buddy saying "Just a few kms. No one will be there"

SplitzMagic

He was controlling the car from the back seat with his spider legs and only got charged because he told the policeman it was a self driving Tesla.

acnumber9

Stupid thing for anybody to do, but for somebody high profile it’s even more stupid.

Kaos

There maybe a buddy saying "Just a few kms. No one will be there"
I mean I've driven my car with a flat tyre to a mechanic before and the whole journey I shit myself thinking I'd be getting pulled over before making it to my destination, and I'm a nobody that drives a modest car. Can't imagine how someone driving a car that flashy, who's license plate would immediately flag they're a notable footballer thinks its a good idea to try and stealth drive illegally.

Chairman Steve

Are footballers really just rich manchildren who can’t even sort their own car insurance out? I knew exactly how car insurance worked when I was 16 and looking forward to learning how to drive :houllier:

Baneofthegame

Never understand why people who are millionaires can’t hire a chauffeur, except for that they are morons or they think they are above the law?

Kaos

Are footballers really just rich manchildren who can’t even sort their own car insurance out? I knew exactly how car insurance worked when I was 16 and looking forward to learning how to drive :houllier:
They genuinely are. I remember watching a Peter Crouch interview where he candidly explained how footballers have their agents sort absolutely everything for them, and I mean absolutely everything - moving houses, buying cars, even down to booking their holidays. So essentially you have these super reliant adults who from a young age are completely incapable of operating independently, both within and outside of football. So it won't surprise me if AWB genuinely felt he did nothing wrong by taking his Lambo for a spin illegally. He probably wasn't even aware he was uninsured.

Infra-red

You earn a six figure salary every week. You are disqualified from driving. Hire a chauffeur, you utter moron.

Brophs

The One and Only
He had to drive that car because he had diarrhoea.