Aaron Wan-Bissaka has left the England squad through injury and returned to Man Utd

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Marcus

Well it's ok. Our squad is not paper thin. Wait.

el3mel

Oh great, and we're still at the start of the break. Wonder who's going to follow him during these 2 weeks.

snowkarl

Who plays RB against Leicester now? :houllier:

Young and Williams LB? :lol:

As if things couldn't get worse

Bwuk

Whens Dalot fit?

Probably would mean Tuanzebe RB and Young LB if Dalot isn't ready.

Fox E Power

Who plays RB against Leicester now? :houllier:

Young and Williams LB? :lol:

As if things couldn't get worse
Relax your kacks - AWB isn't out of this game - he's being withdrawn so he can be fit in time for it - it's 11 days away ffs

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
We're at the start of the break, hopefully it's a minor back injury he can recover from and be raring to go for us. I'm disappointed for him though, it's a shame he's been denied his England debut.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'd imagine it's a pre arranged "injury" and we want to keep him fit as possible for the remaining games.

They both probably knew TAA would start anyway so a bit pointless being there right now.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'd imagine it's a pre arranged "injury" and we want to keep him fit as possible for the remaining games.

They both probably knew TAA would start anyway so a bit pointless being there right now.
He posted on Twitter video of him training with the England squad so that scenario would be a bit odd now.

Raw

I thought so too but he's been training there already, plus it's his first call up and I don't think he'd be happy with faking injury.

Please don't be a serious injury ffs. We need him.

Adam-Utd

He posted on Twitter video of him training with the England squad so that scenario would be a bit odd now.
Do a days training, say you've got a tight muscle and pull out? Better than not turning up at all.

Idk maybe he's proper injured and we're fecked, wouldn't surprise me.

kps88

No chance he would do that for his first call up so early on in the season. We're only 3 games in. Everyone is already fresh and fit.

Adam-Utd

No chance he would do that for his first call up so early on in the season.
We've had many players pull out of international duty in the past only to be fine the next match day.

By all means AWB might have a little tweak but it's just not worth the risk playing/training on it. I'm sure he will be fine.

3KDré

He's definitely faking it. Good man. If not, is Dalot not back before Leicester?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
There is a video of his from 3 hours ago, doing running. I assume/hope it is not a serious injury, just a precaution.

SaintMuppet

Back injury? They never heal properly, he will lose all his pace and agility over time now. Career is fecked we should sell ASAP.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We've had many players pull out of international duty in the past only to be fine the next match day.

By all means AWB might have a little tweak but it's just not worth the risk playing/training on it. I'm sure he will be fine.
And it went badly for Shaw's international prospects with Chilwell and Rose preferred over him at the end of the season. Don't think AWB's faking it but hope it is minor.

RedDevilRoshi

Hopefully it’s just a precaution and nothing serious. Should hopefully be fine for the Leicester game which is 11 days away. Plenty of time!

Snafu17

There's no way either Williams or Laird start vs Leicester. If AWB is out (which he will be because that's just the way things go these days) I assume we'll start either with Rojo at LB or possibly Tuanzebe at RB with Young covering the other side. I'd cry about squad depth but that's 3 out of our 4 fullbacks injured. There's not a lot of teams that wouldn't start a weird combination of players if that happened to them.