Aaron Wan-Bissaka has left the England squad through injury and returned to Man Utd

drdoityourself

Feels like we're stuck in an epic version of 'my captain always plays'. Anyone who looks to bench Young will go down injured. Feels like when he was a reserve winger that the wingers became injury prone.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Well here's one of our rather consistent performers out then. We've got Dalot but it's going to get pretty sweaty soon enough.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Drz

Or 3 at the back and load the midfield (given its poor form of late). Though I hope him returning early is precautionary.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
So you mean to tell me that our new fullback and best performer of the campaign to date picked up an injury while on international duty before the game had even kicked off, only a week or so after our other starting full-back got injured?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, sure, like I'm falling for that old chestnut.

United Hobbit

This is why I really hate internationally breaks during the season, especially when it's only just got going.

Apparently Pogba has been withdrawn from France due to injury as well, hopefully both are back in time for when the international break finishes. Who would we even use to cover AWB given Young is already being used to cover Shaw and Dalot is injured? More kids?!

Made me cringe seeing photos of James training with Wales given he's currently one of our most important players and I've also seen pictures of Greenwood in an England training kit.

RedDevilRoshi

Let’s see what the outcome is tomorrow from the club before beginning any sort of meltdown.

I’m hoping and thinking it’s nothing other than a precaution. Similar to Pogba.

SaintMuppet

Honestly does the England camp go out of its way to injure our players. They should at least be made to cover the wages and medical bills if any players hurt whilst on duty with them.

NJM78

These injuries are piling up.

Hopefully Ashley Young back at Right back and Rojo left back with Matic, McTominay and Pereira in the middle...:drool:

SAFMUTD

Oh well...there was no way of knowing this could happen, couldn't be anticipated keep watching.:cool:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Dalot's a decent squad RB.

And the owners / Ole have purposely stripped our squad to a more minimal unit, thus they obviously have confidence in the squad.

Dalot should be fine hopefully.