Aaron Wan Bissaka

cyberman

This place really can be a cesspool of mentalists sometimes. This kid is still only 22 and people expect a mixture of Cafu and Thuram.
I dont even think he played that badly. You werent getting past him and he held his position well.
I just dont understand why we keep passing to him deep. He isn't going to Iniesta it up the field and it puts him under unnecessary pressure.
We can play it out from the back, I just dont understand why its always down the right hand side where we try to create the extra man when our left is so much better

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Is he good at football? If he is he'd be an upgrade...

I don't mean to do AWB dirty like that I'm just pissed. He needs to improve massively on the ball.
If he was a LB he'd be in our team already, he's just seriously unlucky coming through at the same time as RJ and while Azpi is still quality.

I like AWB a lot defensively but unfortunately for him modern fullbacks need to offer a lot more in terms of all round play, born in the wrong era (a 00s Jose team where he's the fullback who stays back while the other one bombed forward would have suited him perfectly).

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I dont even think he played that badly. You werent getting past him and he held his position well.
I just dont understand why we keep passing to him deep. He isn't going to Iniesta it up the field and it puts him under unnecessary pressure.
We can play it out from the back, I just dont understand why its always down the right hand side where we try to create the extra man when our left is so much better
Maybe going for Alonso rather than James (who is much quicker and stronger).

cyberman

Maybe going for Alonso rather than James (who is much quicker and stronger).
But its every game. Shaw plays off Rashford really well but its give and go with Raahford playing him in most times.
We create the extra man to set AWB away but it ends up with the player being isolated trying to dribble to get the cross in.
Its never made sense. The player with the least amount of individualism is constantly asked to beat a man to get his cross in without much support

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If he was a LB he'd be in our team already, he's just seriously unlucky coming through at the same time as RJ and while Azpi is still quality.

I like AWB a lot defensively but unfortunately for him modern fullbacks need to offer a lot more in terms of all round play, born in the wrong era (a 00s Jose team where he's the fullback who stays back while the other one bombed forward would have suited him perfectly).
Yeah I've been saying all season, as much as I like him defensively, we won't win a league title with him in the team. Even the likes of Gallas, Ferreira and Ivanovic for Jose seemed to offer more going forward. His overall technical ability on the ball is just criminally low for this level. He is up there with the best in the world in terms of one on one defending, but there's too many deficiencies in his game to call him one of the best right backs in the world (as many have) in my opinion.

Bwuk

This place really can be a cesspool of mentalists sometimes. This kid is still only 22 and people expect a mixture of Cafu and Thuram.
Would be happy enough with someone who can control a ball, and not let it regularly run out for throws or pass it out for a throw in.

I’m not sure who’s worse on the ball him or Smalling.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah I've been saying all season, as much as I like him defensively, we won't win a league title with him in the team. Even the likes of Gallas, Ferreira and Ivanovic for Jose seemed to offer more going forward. His overall technical ability on the ball is just criminally low for this level. He is up there with the best in the world in terms of one on one defending, but there's too many deficiencies in his game to call him one of the best right backs in the world (as many have) in my opinion.
Any chance you could convert him into a CB or a DM?