Aaron Wan Bissaka

Zlatattack

Looked good on MOTD today. Does anyone on the Caf regularly follow Palace? Could he make the step up to a bigger club?

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Good player. Ridiculous hype from Shearer on MOTD.

diarm

I put him into my fantasy side at the beginning of the season only because I read somewhere that he was the only £4m defender who might get some minutes during the first few games.

He's been there ever since and has been one of my most consistent point scorers. I have him as first sub and every week he comes in and does well.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He got himself wrong side of Sane a few times today but recovered well. Looks a good prospect.

marktan

One of those that I've not yet properly watched for a full match but I've heard numerous times this season for playing really well.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would be a very shrewd signing, defensively better than Dalot who we could easily use at LB anyway

Sigma

One of the best right backs in the league. Every single time I watch him I think he is amazing. Big clubs should be all over him.

Zlatattack

I don't know much about the kid, other than he does a good job in my fantasy football...

He does seem like a signing Sir Alex might have made. Maybe worth keeping an eye on, see how he develops.

NoLogo

Definitely, one to keep an eye out for. Young looked good today but he is past 30 and we'll need a replacement sooner rather than later. Dalot and one more to put up some competition, is what I would go for on the right and if this guy keeps up his recent form he should definitely be a candidate.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Got all the tools and seems to have his best games against the biggest sides which is always a good sign. Undoubtedly the best full-back in a one on one situation that I've ever seen at Palace as well, it's amazing the amount of tackles he gets in from seemingly impossible angles.

Needs to stay and develop for a season or two yet though and not give any thought whatsoever to moving to a top six club. Outside of the MOTD highlight reels he is still quite raw...his delivery is very hit and miss, he gets caught out of position a fair bit and he gets a lot of protection from the supporting wide midfielders in our system that he wouldn't get at a better team. I predict he'll go for £40-£50m at the end of next season if he carries on at this trajectory though, will become a fantastic player I'm sure.

Reactions: Varun

Zlatattack

Got all the tools and seems to have his best games against the biggest sides which is always a good sign. Undoubtedly the best full-back in a one on one situation that I've ever seen at Palace as well, it's amazing the amount of tackles he gets in from seemingly impossible angles.

Needs to stay and develop for a season or two yet though and not give any thought whatsoever to moving to a top six club. Outside of the MOTD highlight reels he is still quite raw...his delivery is very hit and miss, he gets caught out of position a fair bit and he gets a lot of protection from the supporting wide midfielders in our system that he wouldn't get at a better team. I predict he'll go for £40-£50m at the end of next season if he carries on at this trajectory though, will become a fantastic player I'm sure.
Thanks.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He won’t be at Palace long. Top talent. Better going backwards than he is going forward but that’s okay.

arthurka

To be fair he has been fairly decent this season. Our boy TFM has got nothing on him playing RB.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sign him in the summer

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Even since his debut against us, saw a player in him. Think he completely shut down Martial or Rashford that day. Is he English?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Even since his debut against us, saw a player in him. Think he completely shut down Martial or Rashford that day. Is he English?
He is eligible to play for England yes, think he is Congolese and grew up here (maybe born here actually)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
According to Wikipedia, grew up in Croydon. So he's a proper South London/CP boy.

the_irish123

Big clubs need fullbacks to be a constant offensive threat. He is great defensively but can he help you beat Soton, Burnley etc

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
England will have zero right-back problems in the next 15 years.

Right now
Walker, Trippier and Alexander-Arnold

U21
Wan-Bissaka and Walker-Peters

Amazing prospects

James, Lamptey, Aarons, Laird, Daley-Campbell and Livramento

Last edited:

haram

He is a good player especially 1v1. Going forward I'm not too sure he is good enough for a top club yet.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
We should get him. He'll complement TAA well as he's much more solid defensively. Right now since we have maybe one or two more positions to strengthen in our squad is an ideal time.
We also have players like Clyne or Lallana who might interest Palace.

lysglimt

Scout
I love this guy - agree with some people here. He is ready for a top club

Classical Mechanic

Southgate needs to give him a cap before DR Congo (where his dad is from) try to snatch him up.
Doubt he’ll switch unless he doesn’t get into the England side for a while.

I think he’s already the best defensive right back in the league. The question is if he’s got the on the ball qualities and positional sense to play a more attacking game. He’d be great in a Simeone or Mourinho side.

He was a winger at youth level but Palace tried him at right back after he played there in training and Zaha couldn’t get past him.

Ekeke

He's a very good young RB. Likes to tackle and defend, loves to dribble and do a few tricks. Still has to work on his passing/crossing