Aaron Wan Bissaka

NoLogo

Get rid of Darmian and Valencia and bring him in. Very good defensive option as opposed to Young/Dalot.
Young is getting old despite his reasonable good form and Dalot isn't there yet and the two you mentioned shouldn't be at the club next year anymore. So yeah bringing him in it would certainly be the right move. Go for Tierney on the left and we would have a couple of good options on both FB positions again.

Bwuk

Was it his debut against us when he got man of the match? Think they had to drop Timbo as he was on loan so he got a chance and was brilliant?

ROFLUTION

He kept Martial at bay too. This is probably one of those right signings for the future we should be all over.

JohnnyLaw

I’d try for Hakimi first. Very good player and there’s a good deal to be made there with him having both of Carvajal and Odriozola to compete with at Real Madrid.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We made this mistake with Robertson, trust us to miss out again this time. We're way too busy chasing shadows in the European market to worry about these kinds of signings.

Welbeckham

We should definitely go for him, already amongst best RBs in the league, and he’s only going to get better. Brilliant defensively and very confident and mature for such an inexperienced player. We will regret if we miss out.

dbs235

He pretty much came from nowhere. He once played for DR Congo U20's and lost 8-0 to England U17's :lol: Couple of years later he's now playing for England U21's and starting every week in the Premier League.

BaseFishing

Have been impressed by this kid all season when watching the Palace highlights. Hope he's on our radar. Him and Dalot fighting it out for the RB position would be perfect.

paulscholes18

I’d try for Hakimi first. Very good player and there’s a good deal to be made there with him having both of Carvajal and Odriozola to compete with at Real Madrid.
He is on a two year loan at Dortmund, and they would do all they can to get him one will expect

Zlatattack

Young is getting old despite his reasonable good form and Dalot isn't there yet and the two you mentioned shouldn't be at the club next year anymore. So yeah bringing him in it would certainly be the right move. Go for Tierney on the left and we would have a couple of good options on both FB positions again.
Agree, especially about Tierney. We need young, quality players with a competitive spirit. He ticks all the boxes.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't see the value in having two extremely young RBs.

KennyBurner

Good player. Ridiculous hype from Shearer on MOTD.
He really isn't overhyped. He is that good. Best fullback in the league when it comes to tackling and slide tackles. When we played palace even our own martial was scared to run at him.

Zlatattack

If one is good enough to be in the first team, the others job is to push him and challenge for his spot.

Besides fullback is such a high intensity position now, there is plenty of scope for rotation.

SATA

I watched one Palace game and he instantly caught my eye. Can't remember against which team, but best player on the pitch that day. But we have Dalot now unless either one doubles up as a right winger

JohnnyLaw

He is on a two year loan at Dortmund, and they would do all they can to get him one will expect
Ah, didn’t know it was a two year deal, that’s definitely an issue. Time is of the esscense for us, unless we can pry someone like Meunier away from PSG I’d be fine with Wan-Bissaka.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
He kept Martial at bay too. This is probably one of those right signings for the future we should be all over.
Mane had great trouble getting past him as well.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Plus we have Ethan Laird in the academy anyway. Wan Bissaka is a cracking player, he's destined for a top team sooner or later.

PoTMS

At the moment, this guy is one of the best in the league in his position. If you're old enough, you're good enough.

Classical Mechanic

Wan Bissaka is untested in a progressive side. He’d be great if we wanted to set up to stop the opposition but we don’t really want to do that.

He was a winger but an unremarkable one so if he’s good enough going forward and positionally in an attacking side we don’t know.

JohnnyLaw

I agree it poses a problem, but even worse is what more senior options are there out there?

Meunier’s one, don’t see many others outside of him worth pursuing but perhaps I lack imagination.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He really isn't overhyped. He is that good. Best fullback in the league when it comes to tackling and slide tackles. When we played palace even our own martial was scared to run at him.
Regardless of how you rate the player, the 'analysis' by Shearer was ridiculous.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Wan Bissaka is untested in a progressive side. He’d be great if we wanted to set up to stop the opposition but we don’t really want to do that.

He was a winger but an unremarkable one so if he’s good enough going forward and positionally in an attacking side we don’t know.
I would argue that he has a good «foundation» to develop from. Physically and technically he looks very good. And at the age of 21 there will be time for improvement. But I see your point. Its often difficult to adapt to the passing game of a top club. That being said, this will often be the case when you buy a player from a smaller club.

And look where players like Ben Davies, Trippier, Robertson, [Irrelevant point], Mendy or Meunier played for at the same age. Kyle Walker to had a few obvious limitations to his game at that point of his carrier.

Classical Mechanic

Now England have TAA, AWB and KWP coming through for the RB slot.
There's also in The Championship

Reece James Wigan (19)
Max Aarons Norwich (18)
Jayden Bogle Derby (18)

All playing pretty much every game for their sides.

Lower down there's

Lamptey (Chelsea)
Laird (United)

I think Reece James is the best. He was outstanding at youth level and is having a very good first senior season. His sister Lauren is the wonderkid in United ladies team.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/361330/Show/Reece-James

A daft amount of really good right backs, it would be better if they were strikers tbh.

I would argue that he has a good «foundation» to develop from. Physically and technically he looks very good. And at the age of 21 there will be time for improvement. But I see your point. Its often difficult to adapt to the passing game of a top club. That being said, this will often be the case when you buy a player from a smaller club.

And look where players like Ben Davies, Trippier, Robertson, [Irrelevant point], Mendy or Meunier played for at the same age. Kyle Walker to had a few obvious limitations to his game at that point of his carrier.
I'm not saying he can't do it, he was excellent on the attacking move that won Palace the penalty for City. He's still erratic in that regard and loses the ball a fair bit though.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
At the moment, this guy is one of the best in the league in his position. If you're old enough, you're good enough.
Think you might have got that one the wrong way.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Agree, especially about Tierney. We need young, quality players with a competitive spirit. He ticks all the boxes.
Ethan Laird looks a very good prospect from the academy, can play left or right, I would be looking to get him involved next year.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Agree. He certainly looks the part, and I think he could slot straight in to the team. Dalot, I believe, could also play on the left, and with Ethan Laird coming through, who can play both sides,and Shaw showing improved form, that would see the fullback positions sorted for next 10 years.

Robbie Boy

Spurs want him supposedly but Norwich will probably play in the Premier League next year and Spurs have Davies, KWP and Aurier in that position.
Aye yeah it was Spurs I read about now that I think of it. Norwich should get promotion alright which will have been some job from Farke! So in reality he should stay for at least another season. I’ve only seen a-bit of him but he looks quality.

Okey

Wan Bissaka and Tierney will move to a top club sooner than later if we don't get them like we should while they're relatively cheap. And we'll look in regret like we're doing with Robertson at Liverpool now... I think they're both good enough for United. Add them to what we have now and we could be fine with full backs for the better part of a decade.