Aberdeen plan Sir Alex statue

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Falcao was a statue at both United and Chelsea

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Always found this looks more like the actor Edward Woodward (The Wicker Man) than SAF.
If that were chocolate, would you eat him?

Bear in mind he won 13 Premier League titles and 2 Champions Leagues but also he would made of delicious milk chocolate.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
If that were chocolate, would you eat him?

Bear in mind he won 13 Premier League titles and 2 Champions Leagues but also he would made of delicious milk chocolate.
I'd lick it like an ice cream rather than masticate it.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Great to see.

St Mirren next!

macheda14

Always found this looks more like the actor Edward Woodward (The Wicker Man) than SAF.
What I love about the name Edward Woodward, apart from it being funny to say is you can move around the syllables and always arrive at a phonetically similar result.
Edward Woodward
EdWood wardward

redrobed

Deserves it. Utd legend imo. Thanks for everything Sir Fergie.

CallyRed

And Veron

Off topic but I'll never forget the time Carragher once said on MNF that the reason why Gerrard and Lampard were better than Scholes was because SAF bought Veron, why would he need to buy Veron if Scholes was that good.

He forgot to mention that United then sold Veron to Chelsea..

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Off topic but I'll never forget the time Carragher once said on MNF that the reason why Gerrard and Lampard were better than Scholes was because SAF bought Veron, why would he need to buy Veron if Scholes was that good.

Next time he brings that up he should be reminded that Liverpool brought in Mascherano and Alonso to actually play in the position that people think Gerrard was good at.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Next time he brings that up he should be reminded that Liverpool brought in Mascherano and Alonso to actually play in the position that people think Gerrard was good at.
Yeah without veering off topic to much — it’s a bizarre logic to make a case for Gerrard and Lampard.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I completely forget he went to Chelsea.
So did I, as it happens.

I saw a clip of a David Luiz goal from a very recent season and I noticed Higuain running around celebrating with the team. It left me perplexed for a moment, untii I remembered his very brief 6 month loan spell. We really need to stop taking a punt on these clearly over the hill former superstars.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Well deserved. Now that he's long retired, he has become a lot more of a British football legend rather than just a legend at the clubs he managed. The only fanbase I see who still despise him are City fans. The rest of us can indulge in the love in whenever he's mentioned without problems.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Silly premise given Veron was never bought to replace Scholes but to play alongside him as part of Ferguson's 4-5-1 plan to conquer Europe.

FujiVice

Brian Clough has 3. Nottingham, Derby (albeit with Peter Taylor as well) and Middlesbrough.
Every one of them built after he'd died. Which is typical of this country. Bobby Moore only became this folk hero within the game after he died. Poor bloke was selling jumpers out of his car when he had cancer.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Still can't believe he was the last man to break the old firm ball bags grip on the league. God love the great man.

Andersons Dietician

Great honour but why the hell are they doing it and putting it outside Pittodrie stadium when they are building a new stadium at Westhill. The place where they plan to put it is a right crap spot as well. Sure he’ll love looking on to the manky car park at the Links driving range.

I would guess when the new stadium is completed Pittodrie will be ripped down and the land sold off for flats. Feck I forgot about the damn hordes of guls in that area.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Beating R.Madrid with Miller, McLeish, Strachan... Seriously, glory to him and his players.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
they’re giving statues to anyone nowadays. he’ll be getting a knighthood next.