AC Milan 2021-2022 performances (rising stars)

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I find that this place has some of Milan's supporters. So, I think I should create some thread to talk and discuss about Milan. We are still in the race of Scudetto, although I know that it's really hard now since Simone's Inter in this season has been consistency over and over. This thread can be talked for a long time for sure, since I really see a lot of potential in our youngsters. I hope that luck will favor us to the titles
(Sirie A+Scudetto). If I have any news about Milan, I will share in this thread (everyone too). We have a lot of topics to discuss.

Forza Milan
Let's hope the championship come to AC Milan.

CraftySoAndSo

I'm not a Milan fan per se, but have a soft spot for them so watch pretty much every match that doesn't clash with United. It's a team with a good mentality with a good crop of young players who hopefully can form the spine of the team for many years. I see many people slating Milan's performances on their return to the Champions League, but forget while Milan are a big club most of the players and Pioli have never been in it before and were naive tactically sometimes.

My main concern about Pioli is he needs to put his foot down on people who's contracts are running out but asking for too much money. I know last season Milan were desperate to get back into the Champions League so kept playing Donnaruma and Calhanoglu to give Milan the best chance, although imo Calhanoglu was a hindrance a lot of the time. Now the same thing is happening with Kessie, but Pioli and the club need to be strong enough to say it doesn't matter who you are, if you hold this club to ransom you do not play until your future is sorted either stay here or go elsewhere.

I do think Pioli is similar to Ole in that he has done a good job but i think if Milan want to properly challenge for the Scudetto and become a regular Champions League knockout team a change needs to be made. That doesn't need to happen now as the team is still growing and i don't think the right man is available yet, but if the right manager becomes available and as harsh as it may be the change should be made.

Devil’s Trident

Absolute Giant of a club. Got a lot of respect for meeelan, always admired them over other Italian clubs probably because some of my favorite non united players played for you guys, the likes of Gullit, Van basten, Maldini, Nesta :drool:, Seedorf, Kaka etc. Never felt so nervous like the way I felt against you lot in 00’s. Would love to see you back to the top in serie A. Also one of the reasons the Champions league never felt the same again the past decade because of the decline of the powerhouses like Utd and Milan. Cheers for the thread and wish you all the best this season.

Pintu

Why do you start a thread for each team?

Isn't it better to pin the Serie A thread? Some moderator around?