Academy v Blackburn 11am

datura

Scrappy start to this one. Blackburn look confident and well organised, but also have a goal threat.

United very narrow which is playing into their hands somewhat.

Edit: And Blackburn nearly score a cracker on the break with McClaren nearly grabbing his second with a curling shot just wide of the upright.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I reckon he knows it ;) but we've quite a few gems in this team. We've a really good footballing team and Morrisons out of position on the wing though coming in the centre a lot. Cole had a great shot on goal just wide and Cofie would could have got one of the goals of the season (albiet it got a deflection) with his run and shot later in the half.

Pogba looking classy. Hoping we push on in the second half but blackburn could have got another goal or two.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Cofie denied a blatant pen. Fornasier wins a pen after his shots saved by their player and keane scores the winner in injury time :D

3-2

Girish II

Was actually a good game to watch. Sorry no highlights (from me) until later in the week.

lysglimt

Scout
Was actually a good game to watch. Sorry no highlights (from me) until later in the week.
Soon we will start asking for highlights before the actual game has finished :)

I am just happy you are posting them - 2-3-4 days after the game, doesnt matter :)