Academy v Liverpool

jb8521

Keane does the Solskjaer finish shooting through the defenders legs

datura

Keane seems to be thriving in the main striker position at the moment since Cofie has been out. When I first saw him he looked more like an attacking midfielder/support striker. Shows what a good all round player he is.

datura

3-1 FT. Great team perfomance in testing conditions with a patched up team. Excellent individual performances down the spine of the team - Keane, Pogba, McGinty, Devlin. Also kept their composure well in the face of some poor challenges and the decisions that went against them.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Thanks for the updates, guys. How was Ryan at right back?

PS18

3-1 FT. Great team perfomance in testing conditions with a patched up team. Excellent individual performances down the spine of the team - Keane, Pogba, McGinty, Devlin. Also kept their composure well in the face of some poor challenges and the decisions that went against them.
Liverpool really do seem to always have a couple of players who can do nothing else bar foul repeatedly - the right-back Flanagan today especially.

datura

Thanks for the updates, guys. How was Ryan at right back?
He was pretty solid, Ince mainly cut inside so he wasn't tested too much and got forward well first half in particular. He played there a fair bit last year so it's not an alien position.

I thought we'd miss his drive in the centre of midfield as he's been one of the best players in the Academy this season but Cole and Pogba played very well.

lysglimt

Scout
Superb game from us - Keane and McGinty our 2 best players imo - God knows how many times McGinty cleared crosses or blocked shots in this game.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
What do people think of Ajose? Has he got a chance of becoming a pro?
I think so, though will that be here? It's not that easy to say. I like him as a player though. He's not flashy, he works hard and has good ability.

However it isn't easy to analyse a players development. I think using Cleverly as a possible example, it goes to show how dramatic a small change can make to someones level.

------

Keanes really impressed me but with a name like that he should be Irish. His composure in the box for the first goal was very good but that's what confidence can do for you.

Girish II

Extended highlights of the game. Excuse the jumpy nature of the clips.

Part 1/4

Part 2/4

Part 3/4

Part 4/4

twitter thread suggester
Some more highlights.

MUTV | Academy | Liverpool v Man Utd | Extended Highlights

Extended Highlights from the latest Academy match against Liverpool with post-match interview with Paul McGuinness

Xvid | 520*376 | 16:9 | 1121Kbps | 25mn0s | 200MB

Rapidshare
Part1 | Part2 | Part3