Achraf Hakimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Imagine being Malo Gusto and seeing Chelsea are looking at Hakimi.

Scholsey2004

Hard to believe PSG would sell Hakimi. Would be a sensational sign8ng if we could get him.

glasgow 21

Hard to believe PSG would sell Hakimi. Would be a sensational sign8ng if we could get him.
Think you need to google his name and the word charged. MG is being burned at the stake on here so unlikely Hakimi would be added to that list.

kbbear

Some media outlets openly touting and move to us or chelsea and forgetting the charge ha
Think you need to google his name and the word charged. MG is being burned at the stake on here so unlikely Hakimi would be added to that list.
Maybe I'm stupid but not getting whey these media outlets seem happy to link Hakimi with us and Chelsea but want MG to be cancelled.

criticalanalysis

Some media outlets openly touting and move to us or chelsea and forgetting the charge ha

Maybe I'm stupid but not getting whey these media outlets seem happy to link Hakimi with us and Chelsea but want MG to be cancelled.
It's really simple. Utd is the biggest club in England and sells, gets the most clicks, views etc. Doesn't matter if it's positive, negative, a true story, non story or whatever. Somehow link a story to Utd and you'd get attention. Case in point is this thread.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
It's really simple. Utd is the biggest club in England and sells, gets the most clicks, views etc. Doesn't matter if it's positive, negative, a true story, non story or whatever. Somehow link a story to Utd and you'd get attention. Case in point is this thread.
So true.
Hence if you own the club, why sell?

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
No thanks.

Hakimi is better in a 3-5-2 system.

Knowing that we have Luke Shaw tha also like to drive forward, and when we have the ball Ten Hag usually plays 3 at the back + one full back coming inside, I'd say that he would not fit here.

ti vu

No thanks.

Hakimi is better in a 3-5-2 system.

Knowing that we have Luke Shaw tha also like to drive forward, and when we have the ball Ten Hag usually plays 3 at the back + one full back coming inside, I'd say that he would not fit here.
The way ETH set up, Luke Shaw who is not always energetic running up and down the flank, is more suitable for the tucked in half back role. More involved in passing, short distance ball carrying run. (Blind LB role at Ajax). The RB then would have more license to go gungho attacking.

Hakimi played RB on loan at Dortmund. Coincided with Sancho best goal scoring season ( highest goal and assist tally too). They combined on right wing.

It's not that he can't play RB well. It's that PSG doesn't have a DM at a level that can provide enough balance.

cyberman

Just change our name to sexual assault FC and be done with it

Lyng

Dont want him. I dont want Greenwood back so why would I want this cnut?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As you probably don’t care but you’ve got to believe you’re consistent :lol:
What does this mean? Do you think people are disingenuous when it comes to not wanting reprehensible characters at their football team?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nope.

What was CR7 accused of again?
That’s a fair point, though Ronaldo was technically proven innocent (mostly through inadmissible evidence). Myself personally I never truly wanted him back and that was a large part of it.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That’s a fair point, though Ronaldo was technically proven innocent (mostly through inadmissible evidence). Myself personally I never truly wanted him back and that was a large part of it.
Technically Greenwood is innocent too.

Mainoldo

Yeah I get it. But I think it’s better if people just leave these topics alone. We aren’t law and order respectfully.

However I respect people’s opinions, just rather they kept it personal.

Mainoldo

As a father I do care.
I’m a father too. 1 son. Imagine how I would feel if my son happened to be falsely accused and my family has to deal with the blacklash of fake news?

This is non related to any circumstances but I hope you get my point and why I prefer we just stay away from these topics.

Lyng

Yeah I get it. But I think it’s better if people just leave these topics alone. We aren’t law and order respectfully.

However I respect people’s opinions, just rather they kept it personal.
Thats fair.

Lyng

I’m a father too. 1 son. Imagine how I would feel if my son happened to be falsely accused and my family has to deal with the blacklash of fake news?

This is non related to any circumstances but I hope you get my point and why I prefer we just stay away from these topics.
I have a son as well (and a daughter) so I absolutely get your point and its a fair one to make mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.