Adam Ounas

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Never seen him play. Resident ligue 1 watchers?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's definitely very talented, with good technique and dribbling.

His mentality seems very questionable though, I wouldn't consider him a sure bet. I could see him becoming the next Balotelli but still could be worth a punt for a club like united.

Adisa

From the videos can see why we might be interested. Skilful quick and left footed.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd be all for it, the side definitely needs a left footed attacker who is technically competent and beats his man frequently.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Since it's from le10sport, it's a lie.

reddevilz007

is he better than Fekir? Both short in stature, playing in similar positions and left footed.

I find Fekir's end product better and his actions look more effortless.
On the other hand, Ounas represents more the type of winger we've been used to in the past with his pace.

Last edited:

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
He's definitely very talented, with good technique and dribbling.

His mentality seems very questionable though, I wouldn't consider him a sure bet. I could see him becoming the next Balotelli but still could be worth a punt for a club like united.
What do you mean by his mentality seems very questionable? and what do you base this on?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What do you mean by his mentality seems very questionable? and what do you base this on?
He's made himself look like a cnut several times by insulting Deschamps or other players on social media.

It doesn't prevent you from playing football but I see it as a huge warning sign.

Welbeckham

is he better than Fekir? Both short in stature, playing in similar positions and left footed.

On the other hand, Ounas represents more the type of winger we've been used to in the past with his pace.
Fekir is three years older, but his technique looks way more effortless. I wouldn't be so sure about Ounas, but I feel Fekir is one we shouldn't miss. And his highlight reels are on par with Dybala's (who would have been brilliant for us) at Palermo.

Adisa

I don't know anything about this guy but he seems quicker than Fekir, think that will be important from the clubs perspective. Fekir will also be more expensive and is just coming off a long term injury. Can't see Fekir moving this summer.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
He's made himself look like a cnut several times by insulting Deschamps or other players on social media.

It doesn't prevent you from playing football but I see it as a huge warning sign.
You have to wonder sometimes when players do this with managers who as players achieved a huge amount.

JPRouve

Scout

That's a daft question, Fékir has actually done something. Ounas isn't in the top 10 of Ligue 1 attacking midfielders/wingers.

Bwuk

I don't know anything about him, but we could do with a fast left footed winger to play on the right for us.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
This guy has something like 20 senior appearances in his career and just got into a shit Bourdeaux side a few months ago. Fekir is a NT player and was the best french player in the league last season, playing a key role in a title challenging team. It's like comparing Rashford to Kane, really, except even that is more acceptable because Marcus is brilliant.

Adisa

That's a daft question, Fékir has actually done something. Ounas isn't in the top 10 of Ligue 1 attacking midfielders/wingers.
In terms of talent, how would you rate Ounas? He's still only 19.

Adisa

This guy has something like 20 senior appearances in his career and just got into a shit Bourdeaux side a few months ago. Fekir is a NT player and was the best french player in the league last season, playing a key role in a title challenging team. It's like comparing Rashford to Kane, really, except even that is more acceptable because Marcus is brilliant.
Nobody in this thread has said he's better than Fekir.

JPRouve

Scout
In terms of talent, how would you rate Ounas? He's still only 19.
It's only a gut feeling but I think that he is going to be an average player.

Nobody in this thread has said he's better than Fekir.
The question has been asked and that alone is scandalous.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't think there's much between Ounas and Sane as far a potential goes. Ounas would probably be cheaper aswell I'm assuming.

Womp

idiot
Haven't watched much of him but he looks a potential worldie in his highlights, he has immense pace and looks a very good dribbler, his decision making at times looks atrocious but that comes with age. Anyone who watches him regularly shed some light on why he isn't rated higher?

Adisa

He looks really good in the videos I've seen(who doesn't). Looks like a left footed Hazard.
John Cross doesn't cover United so if he's willing to put his name there, it probably cause he's heard something.
Looks an exciting player.

prath92

I maybe wrong but didn't people say martial's attitude and mentality wasn't great either when we were going to sign him?

Devil may care

I maybe wrong but didn't people say martial's attitude and mentality wasn't great either when we were going to sign him?
That was related to his training, some felt he was too laid back about it sessions, Ounas issues were about him slagging of Deschamps and some other older pros I think..

jesperjaap

Never really watch French football but watching the youtube videos (which of course can be misleading) impressed with Ounas and much more so with Fekir. Confess I have never heard of them. Ounas looks very much a rough diamond judging by the end product in most of the highlights is he an Eden Hazard....or a Theo Walcott though?
That Fekir video though....wow. Looks like a cross between Mahrez and Zidane, his touch looks exceptional and as some have said, effortless. Leads me on to all these Mahrez for our right wing spot shouts. If Mahrez is going to cost £50m odd, as good as he has been, I would think there are younger players that would probably cost a fair bit less and have even more talent than him, better options all things considered barring experience of the premiership. I dont think I hav ebeen as impressed by a youtube video as much as Fekirs since the DOuglas Costa one when we were linked many moons ago.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
(From that video) he's a speed merchant with great balance - he could be a good dribbler, but I'd be worried about him facing PL defending.

prath92

That was related to his training, some felt he was too laid back about it sessions, Ounas issues were about him slagging of Deschamps and some other older pros I think..
To be fair everyone seems to have a go at deschamps these days
Memphis, which may be bearing fruit unfortunately.
Memphis was having a bad attitude according to gullitt and all who were judging because he had costly cars. Most others felt he is good.

3KDré

He can't cost too much, so why not? We will never know unless we take the chance or we wait for a rival to sign him and moan about why we never sign youth players when they began to emerge.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
To be fair everyone seems to have a go at deschamps these days

Memphis was having a bad attitude according to gullitt and all who were judging because he had costly cars. Most others felt he is good.
Memphis didnt show any signs of bad attitude at PSV, apart from maybe an expensive car (not sure about that, think he bought those when he signed at United) and dsquared clothes.. He was well known as the hard working guy, putting in extra work in the gym, staying longer to practice free kicks and actually very driven to win the league with PSV, that's why he stayed with PSV after a promising World Cup with 2 goals and a assist from sub appearances.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I think most dont know Fekir is being called fatty after he has returned from injury. He has not trained well and is having problems at lyon as he thinks he should have played more but club are concerned about his weight issues. Lyon fans are unhappy with him an call him a "fat cnut" right now.