Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 1:2 Arsenal

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

Not wumming above. We need a good performance out of him on the weekend or a Falcao season defining saving moment.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Someone needs to tell him that the objective is not to get in the box and dive but to try and actually score a goal. I don't get these youngsters who dive - that's not how you make a name for yourself.

matt23

That moment when he knocked the ball past their full back and got inside the area I genuinely thought he was going to go on and actually deliver on some of the potential, but he predictably just fell over and got a booking because he's not even very good at diving.

I don't want to write him off but I think Wilson has a much brighter future

El Zoido

I'm getting really tired of his diving. When Ronaldo got a reputation as a diver, he was getting lumps kicked out of his ankles. This kid just falls over for nothing.

Boycott

I'm sick of how often he goes down like that. It's not just the diving, it's the fact you've just BEATEN your marker so the opportunity is there for a pass/cross/shot. He does the hard bit and then looks for the cheap option. The difference with Oxlade Chamberlain who looked to get in behind and pick a team mate was clear.

cyberman

What I don't like is the commentator mentioning he has had 8 yellow cards this season and he's sure half of them have been for diving. You should pretty much research a stat like that before recklessly throwing it out there

Sam

Disgraceful diving (again). Cut it out or feck off.

Not surprised he doesn't get the abuse Young used too, mind.

devil in me

The timing of his dive was absolutely ridiculous. He was running at goal and a great opportunity to do create a big chance. Pathetic and brainless.

JonDahl

I see nothing in him to think he can ever be a decent player "in the hole". He's a winger and should be developed as such.

Santos J

I'm sick of how often he goes down like that. It's not just the diving, it's the fact you've just BEATEN your marker so the opportunity is there for a pass/cross/shot. He does the hard bit and then looks for the cheap option. The difference with Oxlade Chamberlain who looked to get in behind and pick a team mate was clear.
Yep it was so stupid and fecking obvious he was gonna go down as soon as he knocked it past his man.

What I don't like is the commentator mentioning he has had 8 yellow cards this season and he's sure half of them have been for diving. You should pretty much research a stat like that before recklessly throwing it out there
He didn't say this season and half overall have probably been for diving.

Mister_Stubbs

Does anyone actually rate him (I seem to remember people thinking he had more talent than Raheem Sterling...) or is it just fangirl teenagers who cream over he's boyish looks?

Truedevil

Great cameo, i was hoping he will somehow score a miracle goal that will save us:( Then he dived.

ZDwyr

Needs to start maturing and cutting out some of those silly decisions i.e. diving.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Does anyone actually rate him (I seem to remember people thinking he had more talent than Raheem Sterling...) or is it just fangirl teenagers who cream over he's boyish looks?
Oh shut up. His dive was stupid, but the fact he got into that position in te first place is something few players on our team could have done in the first place.

Diving absolutely must stop though. He did the hard part, why dive??

Anyway, he will come good. No question.

Skills

Snitch
First time I've actually seen him use his pace. Was an impressive run but an idiotic dive at the end of it.

Mister_Stubbs

Oh shut up. His dive was stupid, but the fact he got into that position in te first place is something few players on our team could have done in the first place.

Diving absolutely must stop though. He did the hard part, why dive??

Anyway, he will come good. No question.
I'm serious, the kid has been bigged up to be this special talent.. I haven't seen anything from him this season to suggest he is going to make it. The diving is something he has been doing since he broke in to the side, I don't see that changing any time soon.

Devil may care

Played with fire when he came on and showed desire but was over eager and lacked composure at the important moments.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think he believes his own hype? Fecking pish poor again absolutely no end product nowhere near the standard of a United player at the moment (maybe never)

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I'm serious, the kid has been bigged up to be this special talent.. I haven't seen anything from him this season to suggest he is going to make it. The diving is something he has been doing since he broke in to the side, I don't see that changing any time soon.
If he doesnt dive there, you're not coming into this thread to spout shit. Youre pissed at him for diving (as you bloody well should be, like everyone else), but otherwise he was good in his short cameo. Falcao or Mata would never have gotten into that position in the first place, so clearly he's capable.

Mister_Stubbs

If he doesnt dive there, you're not coming into this thread to spout shit. Youre pissed at him for diving (as you bloody well should be, like everyone else), but otherwise he was good in his short cameo. Falcao or Mata would never have gotten into that position in the first place, so clearly he's capable.
I don't rate the kid.. he has pace and a bit of flair, that's where it ends. The guy is a diver, he will always remain a diver. I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

devil in me

I'm strangely extremely pissed off yet encouraged by his appearance tonight. His dive was utterly brainless - he was in a fantastic position to create a chance. However he showed a what he's got in his locker in terms of beating a man and creativity. And showed that he's got a bit of pace, too.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
I'm strangely extremely pissed off yet encouraged by his appearance tonight. His dive was utterly brainless - he was in a fantastic position to create a chance. However he showed a what he's got in his locker in terms of beating a man and creativity. And showed that he's got a bit of pace, too.
I know... I agree. A tale of two Adnan's.

Bojan11

Can't believe he feels the need to fall over in that position

Club needs to fine him.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Who said he isnt pacey? He clearly has pace and great dribbling, I hope we really can develop his decision making and end product.
Who exactly does he beat with his pace and who does he dribble? he only gets to the box when there is none marking him

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He is shit. He has plenty of potential but at the moment he adds zero to the team. In fact he takes away from it.
He can get past people reasonably well but is hopeless afterwards leaving the previous moment of slightly-better-than-shit-ness pointless.
Needs to be sent on loan.

justboy68

He has a lot of improving to do and people were getting way carried away last season. Secretly thought so at the time. The potential is still there however, I'm reasonably confident he can make it in the long run.

Ludens the Red

I dont think I've ever seen a player with such obvious ability repeatedly do the wrong thing over and over again.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Think he believes his own hype? Fecking pish poor again absolutely no end product nowhere near the standard of a United player at the moment (maybe never)
Could not really fault him for that given in what heights a good portion of United´s support and the British media lifted him just a few months ago. Curious to see, how the tides have turned, although he does not do himself any favours with his diving. I still stand by what I wrote about a year ago, that the boy has loads of potential and already quite a lot a ability, but needs to be brought up carefully. He is just in his second full season as professional after all.

I also don´t think that he is overconfident, quite the opposite actually. I think he lost some of his carefree attitude from last season and the pressure is getting to him. This can easily lead to poor decision making and wanting to take short cuts (diving) to help the team. Does not help that a lot of people expect something special from him, while there should be other players (Di Maria, Mata, etc.), who should shoulder that burden.

A loan deal for the next season might not be the worst idea. If the manager can´t manage to shield him from the hype and expectations, get him away from that and allow him game time to mature as a player and person.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Shit dive. Must do better.

It's going to be a close call this year to see who picks up the "Running down bind alley's" award between him and Di Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.