Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

::sonny::

What a clown, but probably was a fake target, a comedy, a mise en scène

Last edited:

Rolaholic

His greedy mother is a United legend now that not signing meant we get fecking Casemiro :lol:

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Damn they are brutal and devastated on juventuz.com:

“No. I don't. I actually hope he suffers a career-ending injury. Sue me for being a vindictive hateful bastard.”

“We need Gatti to tackle the crap out of Rabiot in training so he unable to play for us this season”

Holy:eek:

RedorDead21

We need another midfielder perhaps after a week to stew we’ll go back again with our same offer…

Santos J

“No. I don't. I actually hope he suffers a career-ending injury. Sue me for being a vindictive hateful bastard.”

“We need Gatti to tackle the crap out of Rabiot in training so he unable to play for us this season”

Sounds about right for that forum

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Eh mama rabiot, how you say "feck YOU YOU GREEDY FOOL" in Francais???

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

Christ, and I thought the city forum was bad!

lex talionis

We had to go from signing for depth to signing for class. Mommy overplayed her weak hand and her client/son is in a bad way.

Tiki-Taka

In an alternate universe, one where Rabiot's mother was not his agent, we sign him over Casemiro.

AndySmith1990

Going from Rabiot to Casemiro is just hilarious.

The pair of greedy feckers won't get offers anywhere close to what we would've paid, once his Juventus contract expires. Utter stupidity on their part, but it's worked out best for us

Red the Bear

Something less generic
This is why you'd be better off having an actual professional as your agent, they overplayed their hand and it cost him and improvement to his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.