Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsk7

Utd players really have a way of making you want players that you shouldn’t really want.

Trequarista10

Sarcasm. Don't worry it's not for everyone.
Your posts in this thread have been fantastic. Extremely calm, reasonable and mature, adding a level of intelligence and quality to the discussion without resorting to poorly judged insults which leave you with egg on your face.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Dunno dude, that would be something though eh? I’m quite interested in what Dalot can do at RB with more time and better coaching. Even though I appreciated AWB when he first came in, I think it was more the fact there was suddenly a player putting a shift in, I accept he needs moving on though so I’d be surprised if we haven’t signed a RB in some form.

Striker? I’d be a bit disappointed if we bring Morata in, I genuinely thought we’d dodged a bullet when he went to Chelsea, he didn’t look suited to the Premiership.

Saying that, for me, if we could wrap up the signing of two good midfielders I’d feel like we’d won the lottery.
Dalot is one of the worst players to ever put on a United top. He is literally good at nothing. Dreadful player.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It was quite clear before this game he would be needed, but this was an unnecessarily stark reminder.
Not sure mama will throw his boy into the mess, though… better stay and see out their contract at Juve imho.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Adrien have we ever told you how handsome you are? Just sign on the dotted line man yeah don't worry about that 4-0 just sign haha yeah the weathers sunny init

Tony247

No more mercenaries please. Need young 21-23 years old players who have a point to prove.

nmm85

Genuinely the least type of character we need at this club. Absolutely flabbergasted we are in for him. I really hope in wrong. Young, ambitious, hungry, team player he is not.

Schnappo

I was upset that we were in for Rabiot but it seems less of a terrible idea after watching the game today :houllier:

LordSpud

The performance and result today was like a knife sticking into our back. This news is like pouring salt into the resulting wound...

WhyYouGottaBeSoRuud?

Someone here could use some self awareness :lol:
Literally said the same thing he said to me.
Your posts in this thread have been fantastic. Extremely calm, reasonable and mature, adding a level of intelligence and quality to the discussion without resorting to poorly judged insults which leave you with egg on your face.
Poorly judged insults? Such as? You've misspelled "trequartista" by the way.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

I was upset that we were in for Rabiot but it seems less of a terrible idea after watching the game today :houllier:
Hearing we've agreed to pay through the nose for Rabiot after watching Kamara play for Villa earlier, having signed for free. :lol: We are a comedy club.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Hearing we've agreed to pay through the nose for Rabiot after watching Kamara play for Villa earlier, having signed for free. :lol: We are a comedy club.
People would have shit on that signing even more than they're shitting on the Rabiot signing.

People would have shit on that signing even more than they're shitting on the Rabiot signing.
So what? His stats show he's more what we need than Rabiot. We should not sign players based on popularity. We should sign based on profile. Rabiot is not a#6, his stats show he's not a progressive passer. He's a better version of McTominay. That's it.

Joseunited

The next time I call someone a bellend i'm using this:D

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

She must have rinsed us after the result today! No Way Murtough could come back without an agreement :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I wanted Kamara, but you know he's on the same wages or potentially more than what Rabiot wants. He's done nothing to earn that and people would be absolutely raging if we gave him that contract.

I wanted Kamara, but you know he's on the same wages or potentially more than what Rabiot wants. He's done nothing to earn that and people would be absolutely raging if we gave him that contract.
He's on £7m a year after tax?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's on £7m a year after tax?
That's what Rabiot is reportedly after and that's not including the fat sign on fee he inevitably got. He not worth 150k a week, never in a million years.

BlueHaze

I will be completely honest here. I do not hate Rabiot. But if Erik Ten Hag has watched what is unfolding the last two games and thought, hey, Adrien Rabiot will be the solution to this then I'm sorry but he's as thick as a plank.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I will be completely honest here. I do not hate Rabiot. But if Erik Ten Hag has watched what is unfolding the last two games and thought, hey, Adrien Rabiot will be the solution to this then I'm sorry but he's as thick as a plank.
Why? Genuine question. The key things we are missing in our midfield performances, he does to a very good level - nothing spectacular, but I think people will be surprised at the improvement.

I've just watched two games of Mctominay and Fred miscontrol passes and kick it directly out of play, whilst not being able to protect the ball. He will certainly not do that.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think Rabiot is a better fit for a team that wants to play in a high-line. And the reason I say that is because Rabiot is noticeably quicker than Kamara at making recovery runs and is also noticeably better at dribbling the ball which can be seen in the below vid.

Rabiot provides a intensity/physicality both on the ball and against the ball that is superior to Kamara in a high-line imo. I've also seen comments from Juve fans who are of the opinion that Rabiot was not utilised properly by Pirlo and currently Allegri. I think if we sign Rabiot and utilise him in a double pivot role next to de Jong or Bennacer, Caqueret, Nunes etc, then I think that could work and we can then build and move forward. But it's imperative we sign one of de Jong, Bennacer, Caqueret, Nunes, aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.