Adrien Rabiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcy

He played 28 times for Juve last year and he's just the type of player we need, he will be an instant improvement on our current midfield.
He hasn't been a problem with Juve I think some are going back to his PSG days, him with Frenkie will transform our team.
won’t be withde jong, more likely tielemans

Jamie Shawcross

Look what this club has done to us. People in here pointing out how Rabiot is an improvement on McFred being a positive. Who isn't an improvement on McFred?! Sorry but that's not a good enough reason to sign Rabiot. I'd honestly rather us just give Garner some serious game time over the punt on this bang average player. It reeks of desperation. This club with its supposed aspirations of building for the future and getting back to challenging, shouldn't even be considering players other top clubs don't mind letting go. If he ain't good enough for Juve, why is he deemed good enough for us?

Big massive NO

BarcaSpurs

I think its quite funny to see the difference in replies from when it was just speculation back in June to when its now looking likely to happen.

MrBest

He and Neves I can deal with or Tielemans and Neves would be even better. He alone, no thanks but I read Scott may go the other way, I have my ears alert. As you can see, I'm confused and have no idea what I would like. It's as messy as this club, what a bloody joke.

Pintu

Sure about that?
He is definitely a better player than McFred no matter how you put it, and no matter what stats say... But I don't think he is good enough to give us the lift we need, he never lived up to the potential he had, and I doubt ETH is gonna be enough to get him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.