Adryan, 16 year old Brazilian midfielder

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
16yr old Brazilian midfielder who plays for Flamengo.

Apparently the Flamengo president has said to Tuttosport, that we've agreed a deal to sign him.

One of the best player in the U17 championship and scored three goals for Brazil.

Ekeke

Interesting with Chelsea signing Lucas Piazon. His goals are on youtube, one he wins a penalty and scores, another is a freekick and another arriving at the backpost to tuck it in. Also saw that he crossed for Piazon's goal against Venezuala.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
United sign Brazilian starlet Adryan

Uma das da joias conquest do Flamengo na Copa São Paulo de Juniors, or attacker Adryan, barely 16 years, I'd look to dois na europeus giants Manchester United and Real Madrid.

De acordo com o jornal "Daily Mail" eo site "Talksport", o jovem deve ser convidado pelo técnico do Manchester, sir Alex Ferguson, para treinar em Old Trafford. Com or wage chord "Daily Mail" eo site "TalkSport" or jovem doit être invited technical hair do Manchester, Sir Alex Ferguson to Old Trafford Treiner em. Ferguson estaria impressionado com as atuações do jogador pela Seleção Brasileira sub-17 no Sul-Americano. Com impression as Ferguson would be atuações do jogador pela Seleção Brasileira Sub-17 no Sul-Americano.

O Real, do técnico José Mourinho, também manifestou interesse no atleta, mas o clube inglês leva vantagem. O Real coach Jose Mourinho do, aussi manifestou interesse no athlete, more or English club vantagem cam. O Manchester tem parceria com a empresa Traffic, que já ajudou a levar o meia Rafael Leão, ex-Desportivo Brasil, para a Inglaterra no mês passado. Or Manchester tem parceria com a company Traffic, which já ajudou to weigh or meia Rafael Leão, ex-Desportivo Brazil, England Mês not passed.

A multa rescisória de Adryan em transações para o exterior é de € 13 milhões (aproximadamente R$ 30 milhões). A fine Adryan rescission of transactions to or outside em é € 13 milhões (approximately R $ 30 milhões). Recentemente, o empresário do jogador descartou a possibilidade de negociar o atleta e afirmou que o desejo do jovem atacante era continuar no Flamengo. Recentemente, or empresário possibilidade do jogador descartou to negotiate or athlete and afirmou than or Desejo do jovem no Flamengo striker was continuing.
Joia do Fla e Seleção sub-17, Adryan é alvo de Manchester United e Real | globoesporte.com

Milton Neves - Notícias - Jóia do Flamengo, Adryan estaria na mira do Manchester United e Real Madrid

Manchester United set to sign Brazilian starlet Adryan | Mail Online

Google translate did a bit of a shoddy job but the 13m fee is beign mentioned in various articles, not sure if that's the fee or if its the buy out clause. If its the former then SAF may feel that he's got a good chance of going straight into the first team, anyone seen this kid play? Does he look ready for first team football?

Flying Fox

:lol: thats a shocking translate job.

The globoesporte link says that he is a target (unless my rudimentary portuguese is off base too). I'd wait until official confirmation from the club

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Straight into the first team at "barely 16 years old?".
Fabregas went from Barca's B team straight into Arsenal's first team after having starred in the U-17s didn't he? I'm not saying this guy's got Fabregas' ability because I've never seen him play but if he's good enough, SAF will throw him into the first team.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Joia do Fla e Seleção sub-17, Adryan é alvo de Manchester United e Real | globoesporte.com

Milton Neves - Notícias - Jóia do Flamengo, Adryan estaria na mira do Manchester United e Real Madrid

Google translate did a bit of a shoddy job but the 13m fee is beign mentioned in various articles, not sure if that's the fee or if its the buy out clause. If its the former then SAF may feel that he's got a good chance of going straight into the first team, anyone seen this kid play? Does he look ready for first team football?
It's a buy out clause (and in euros).

Marcus

What no youtube video and you post this? ;)

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I don't think you selected portuguese as the "from" language...

One of the jewels of the conquest of Flamengo in the Copa Sao Paulo Juniors, striker Adryan, only 16 years, was targeted by two European giants Manchester United and Real Madrid.

According to the Daily Mail and the Web site "TalkSport", the young must be invited by the coach of Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson, to train at Old Trafford. Ferguson was impressed with the performances of the Brazilian national team player for the under-17 in South America.

The Real coach Jose Mourinho has also expressed interest in the athlete, but the English club takes advantage. Manchester United has partnered with the company Traffic, who has helped lead the half Rafael Leon, former Athletic Brazil, to England last month.

The penalty for dismissal of Adryan in transactions abroad is € 13 million (approximately $ 30 million). Recently, the player's agent has ruled out negotiating the athlete and said the desire of the young forward was to continue at Flamengo

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
If you type adryan into youtube you get some guy fighting Kimbo Slice. So he doesn't need to bulk up but does need to work on his left hook.

jeston

"And his new deal has seen his release fee rise from $2million to $20million"

Drifter

American
Were they going to sign him up for a new deal before United came sniffing round.Greedy gits.

KM

Well according to this guy: Twitter

He renewed his contract at Flamengo 2/3 weeks ago. #MUFC interest rumoured, but seen nothing official in Brazil.
So this news could still be true.

KM

Btw letranger0 has just pm'ed me this report written by him in newbies
He was one of Brazil's best players at the Sudamericano.

Some articles called him a striker but in the tournament he played as an attacking midfielder/winger in a fluid 4-2-2-2/4-2-3-1 shape with a lot of interchanging of positions among the front four. Mostly his play was in the wide positions but he was given license to roam centrally and even take up striker positions occasionally (though rarely).

His strengths are his dribbling and close control as well as his crossing and set piece delivery. His overall passing play is good for this level, better than for example Andrigo (who we were linked to in the press a while back) who in his limited minutes was quite wasteful. His weaknesses were in the defensive phase where he offered very little, though whether that was by design or by laziness is unclear.

The more the tournament went on the more I enjoyed watching Adryan play. He started the tournament well scoring two goals in the first two matches but he got even better as it went on and by the end I thought he was really the fulcrum and provider of most of Brazil's good attacking play in the last few matches.

Against Colombia (in the 1-0 final stage match, not the 5-1 group stage match) he assisted Matheus Barbosa's goal with a low cross from the right wing. Against Ecuador he won a penalty after some tidy footwork in the box and calmly converted it himself. He also got the assist for one of Brazil's other goals with a free kick cross from the right. Against Argentina in the last match of the tournament he got two assists, both crosses, both from the left wing, the first with his left foot to the far post where Léo had a simple free header, and the second with his right foot to Matheus Barbosa after taking a short corner.

Obviously at 16 he is still a long way away from the finished product but he does look like an exciting prospect and it isn't surprising that (if newspaper reports are to be believed) United and Real Madrid among others are interested in him.

Rightly or wrongly I did include him on the list of 50 future stars I made. Time will tell whether that was a good decision.

Mojo_pin

Some Norwegian scout on Twitter said a month back that Adryan is similar to Juninho Paulista.