Aguero - not long at City?

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
But Tevez reckons Aguero is *already getting bored with learning the lingo of the Premier League.

He said: “Kun is studying English. I would say give him a week or 10 days more and he will give up. The first week he said: ‘I’ve got English today.’

“The second week he said the same but with a different expression on his face...and the third week he went off for a siesta instead.”
City = stepping stone to a big club.

dev1l

No...it's just the usual quotes that Tevez makes in order to get some exposure on the media.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Tevez is probably baffled by the idea of someone staying at a club for a long time, or wanting to learn the language of the country they're working in, so he sees what he expects to see.

Crustanoid

Trying to get his place back by underhanded means? What a vile cumstain of a man - poor Aguerro probably can't even read the papers to refute this yet

kps88

Heh he's probably terrified of Aguero speaking better English than him in a few months and making him look like a retard.

Tibs

Expect Kun to be speaking fluent English by next week then

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I expect Tevez saw Aguero before Aguero saw him, and didn't have the chance to take the, "Oh dear GOD what is THAT?!?" look off his face.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The funny thing is, if Tevez did actually say that, it would have to be translated.

I've checked on Google Translate and there is no option for cnut -> English so it's probably bullshit.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
He's lived in England for more than 4 years. Of course his English is going to be good.
Tevez has lived in England for more than 5 years but his English isn't the best. Same goes for Anderson who's been here more than 4 years.

Cal?

CR7 fan
He's lived in England for more than 4 years. Of course his English is going to be good.
Tell Tevez about that. In fact, tell Carragher about having lived in England for 30 years...

mufcwarm92

These rags to riches stories often lead to the creation of spoilt, mercenary arseholes. Aguero is next off the production line.

Moriarty

Trying to get his place back by underhanded means? What a vile cumstain of a man - poor Aguerro probably can't even read the papers to refute this yet
The more he stirs up shit at City, the better. I bet there's more bitchiness going on in the their dressing room than there is at a Gay Pride parade.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Aguero really wanted to go to Real but Atletico wouldn't sanction the move to their city rivals. So it's pretty obvious that Aguero views City as a stepping-stone to Real.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tevez has lived in England for more than 5 years but his English isn't the best. Same goes for Anderson who's been here more than 4 years.
I when I used to work in hotels we would have people from all over the world who started work speaking barely any English and within months they could speak conversational English.

These pampered millionaires have so many minions doing all their shit for them I guess there is no need to learn the native tongue.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
But Tevez reckons Aguero is *already getting bored with learning the lingo of the Premier League.

He said: “Kun is studying English. I would say give him a week or 10 days more and he will give up. The first week he said: ‘I’ve got English today.’

“The second week he said the same but with a different expression on his face...and the third week he went off for a siesta instead.”
City = stepping stone to a big club.
Still no link to this quote then Dans?

Eriku

I can't get anybody moving to a country, knowing they'll be there for a year or more, and not want to learn as much of the language as possible.

Chrisjn

Aguero really wanted to go to Real but Atletico wouldn't sanction the move to their city rivals. So it's pretty obvious that Aguero views City as a stepping-stone to Real.
Didn't atletico but something in the contract, along the line of city can not sell him to Real?

SteveJ

Scout
Didn't atletico but something in the contract, along the line of city can not sell him to Real?
Don't know, mate. I'd be surprised if that kind of clause was allowed though.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Thats been reported but it has to be bullshit, it would have to be illegal.

I reckon he'll spend 2-3 years at City & then feck off to Real.

If he fulfills ho's potential and helps them win a few trophies they'll get a packet for him.

SteveJ

Scout
Wow, I wish I spoke a foreign language so badly that I could do numerous interviews...

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Perhaps Tevez is a clever one like Cantona and we just don't see his genius. ;)

Do you think he'll move on later with the massive wages he's on at City?