Alan Pardew's dance

Fener1907

Lots of 'neutrals' will be of the opinion that football's not fair because United won it. I'm of the opinion that it's fair because this knob didn't.

To echo what's already been said, dance now, you twat!

Lurpak99

Buttered up
That dance shows why Pardew never achieves anything, he probably made the same dance at christmas to the tune of the CL because Palace was around top 4 back then. You need to finish the job before celebrating, and he jinxed his own team with that smug dance. He'll be sacked within the next 6 months.

TypeR

Saw the dance and thought this guy's gonna get it coming. Never for a moment doubted that we'd equalise, even in this season of shit football.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Such a bizarre reaction.

I suppose just the sheer shock that your collection of cynical journeyman hacks, and brainless end product less flair players had actually combined to a 1-0 with 13mins to go!

I wasn't confident for certain!

Mystry

Friendship is magic
If there ever was such a thing as Karma, I believe it acted in this instance so he ended up looking like an even bigger prat than usual.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He won't live that down for a while. Anytime a team scores against a team of his, you're going to have thousands of fans doing that dance.

Fener1907

It's so bad and memorable that it deserves a song.

Parrrrrrrr-dew, wherever you may be
You dance like a twat when it's too ear-lee
And it can't be worse, cause you're so shit
Do you remember the Lingard hit?

Knob!

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
You know Pardew is a smarmy cnut when as a City fan watching that game he alone made me on the verge of rooting for United just so he wouldn't win the cup. Deserves a bigger ban for the dance than he got for nutting Meyler.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
He said pre-match that United faded late in games and you can tell he thought they had lost it and this goal had won him the FA Cup. As others have said, karma's a bitch! :lol:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I am still astounded he did that, then I think to myself it is Pardew after all so I did expect something smug from him.

Devil may care

One of the most obnoxious things I've seen from any manager, now it will live on in mockery.

Djemba-Djemba

You know Pardew is a smarmy cnut when as a City fan watching that game he alone made me on the verge of rooting for United just so he wouldn't win the cup. Deserves a bigger ban for the dance than he got for nutting Meyler.
:lol:

What the feck was he thinking? There was still about 15 minutes for them to hold on.

Smug cnut.

Sylar

The fact they lost makes the dance legendary. What a mug.

ChaddyP

i swear sometimes you are our version of Jhonnowhite from rawk:lol: