Television Alan Partridge-Funniest thing on tv

Phil Jones Face

The book, I, Partridge, is also a brilliant fake-autobiography, as is the audiobook he does in character. But you should get up to Mid Morning Matters first (it leads chronologically into the film).. or at least the second series of I'm AP.
Agreed. Highly recommend the audiobook to anybody.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The first series is still the best of the lot. That shouldn't take anything away from the rest, but nothing tops the first series of IAP for me.
Ooft, I don't think I could separate them. Love both series of IAP, probably equally.

The one with the James Bond videos was on TV last night. The northern James Bond titles kill me every time.

"eeeeeeeeOctopussy"
"A view t'kill"
"Dr Nowt"

The face he pulls at Michael as he leaves the petrol station with the builder is so good. So subtle but so typically Alan.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Ooft, I don't think I could separate them. Love both series of IAP, probably equally.

The one with the James Bond videos was on TV last night. The northern James Bond titles kill me every time.

"eeeeeeeeOctopussy"
"A view t'kill"
"Dr Nowt"

The face he pulls at Michael as he leaves the petrol station with the builder is so good. So subtle but so typically Alan.
I forgot about northern James Bond. :lol:

"Stop getting Bond wrong!" :lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
8 and a half? 9? 9 and a half? te... te... tell you what, tell you what it's 9 and a half thousand pounds.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Does anyone know where I can watch 'Welcome to the places of my life' online? I've watched it before somewhere but can't seem to find it anywhere now.

Art Vandelay

The book, I, Partridge, is also a brilliant fake-autobiography, as is the audiobook he does in character. But you should get up to Mid Morning Matters first (it leads chronologically into the film).. or at least the second series of I'm AP.
The bit where he started going on about learning to creep through bushes silently from Bill Oddie. :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
:lol: Nope.

I got the warning too but ignored it and the video worked fine.
Disabled it for an hour and we're good to go.

''The space I park in used to be for the disabled. But, after lengthy discussions, I got them to rub out the wheelchair.''

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/oct/16/alan-partridge-noel-edmonds-bbc-pillock

He pursed his lips into a homosexual “ooh” shape and sat down as the video flickered into life. Music started and then something started to dawn on me.

“Actually, Noel,” I said. “You can go to the toilet. I’ve changed my mind. If you want to go, go. It’s fine, actually.”

“Like he needs your permission,” snorted Nick Ross. Oh feck off, Nick.

The opening music was ending.

“Really, Noel. Honestly.”

But Edmonds just sat there, looking at me, with his stupid Ewok head.
:lol: Ewok head

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Would give the blonde receptionist in the first series a good seeing to.

2 man midfield

New series on the way apparently. The sporadic hour long episodes are great, but it’ll be good to see him in a sitcom format again.

Big Andy

Bloke
New series on the way apparently. The sporadic hour long episodes are great, but it’ll be good to see him in a sitcom format again.
It's not really a sitcom, it's a spoof on the One Show, where he's called in as a guest presenter apparently, then completely takes over...

Either way, it's going to be comedy gold...

2 man midfield

It's not really a sitcom, it's a spoof on the One Show, where he's called in as a guest presenter apparently, then completely takes over...

Either way, it's going to be comedy gold...
Oh really? Sounds more like the knowing me knowing you sort of format.

Chairman Steve

The new series actually sounds more like it’s a second series (teehee) of the Knowing Me Knowing You format.

Plus One Show in many ways is a Partridge incarnate programme. A lot of it’s content wouldn’t look out of place on Accidental Partridge on Twitter, so it should be decent stuff.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I still prefer Paul Calf. Imagine him now that City are actually successful!

Member 39557

Currently rewatching the first series of I'm Alan partridge on netflix. It's still very, very good!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
New Podcast 'From the Oasthouse' is out in full September 3rd on Audible (18 episodes).

First one is free now until the 12th June via Alexa by saying "Alexa, read From the Oasthouse".