Alberto Moreno taunts Man United after Europa league final.

IRELANDUNITED

I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd create one to see what people thought about this. I know we as United fans won't like it cause it's aimed at us but even thinking of it objectively I still think it's embarrassing. If Herrera happened to knock Liverpool out of the CL and done something like this I wouldn't find it enjoyable. It's very small time. What do people think?

big rons sovereign

I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd create one to see what people thought about this. I know we as United fans won't like it cause it's aimed at us but even thinking of it objectively I still think it's embarrassing. If Herrera happened to knock Liverpool out of the CL and done something like this I wouldn't find it enjoyable. It's very small time. What do people think?
Wanker.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think if Herrera did something like that a lot of people on here would be laughing about it. Most on here love an excuse to laugh at Liverpool. Football banter and all that.

Moreno was crap for us. He was so bad that Milner had to play left back for a year. I don't really care what he's doing now.

Nick7

Who cares? He’s an ex-Liverpool player celebrating after beating us in the final.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He probably did more to ruin Liverpool's chances of winning anything in his time there than ours.

taribhumpu

Dont know if that banter is something or creating a thread to highlight that banter??

AshRK

Who cares. We lost so we deserve to be bantered. Chin up and let us improve.

DanH

I've goaded and laughed at Liverpool fans when they've had a crap result, so it would be a bit hypocritical not to accept it back.
He didn't say any offensive really, so it's fair rivalry back and forth as far as I see it.

Rake

Don't have any issues with it. As taunts go, this was nothing really. Don't think it deserves any traction.

Acquire Me

That would be a bit more annoying if he was a good player. His pretty shit isn’t he :lol:

El Zoido

Pretty small time, but no problem with it. Just shows how obsessed they are with us. If it was the other way around I don’t think Liverpool would even be on our radar, cause who gives a feck about them.

Zoo

I don’t care, it’s a bit weird and I’d probably be more annoyed if I was a Villarreal fan. Then again he’s a bit shit and doesn’t start for them so they most likely don’t give a feck about him.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He probably did more to ruin Liverpool's chances of winning anything in his time there than ours.
He did indeed. Literally cost us and Klopp the Europa League trophy. Thread was not worth creating.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
Just banter and we’re getting it from all angles. Deservedly so. But we remember and one day what goes around comes around.

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
Simple way to avoid this, don't lose the game. Have no problem with it honestly.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Childish nonsense but wasn't Memphis praised here for doing something similar when lyon beat City? Gotta say though haven't watched either because well it's childish nonsense

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I hate the Dippers more than anyone but I do not see an issue here.

el3mel

These posts don't really annoy me. When our ex players do it I don't find it that funny either. Banter is just part of the game, can't be helped.

C'est Moi Cantona

Fairly standard stuff from a pretty average ex rival player, but we were the idiots, so he deserves his chance to rub it in.

EvilChuck

Still cant get over how someone from another country can look so scouse. Literally looks like Steven Gerrard if you'd bought him from Wish

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Liverpool fans couldn't stand him and he acts as if he's revered there. Frustrating though, because if we'd done what was expected of us he'd probably be in tears. Lovely little clip or Carragher and Richards taking the piss as well. For those who feel like defeat wasn't that bad yesterday.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

Im guessing you are blissfully unaware of Gary's twitter post? As he is supposed to be an impartial pundit I see it a shite sight worse, but in all honesty its just football.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...hester-united-gary-neville-liverpool-19881770

its tribal football, lets not all get in out ivory tower.

Speedicut75

Im guessing you are blissfully unaware of Gary's twitter post? As he is supposed to be an impartial pundit I see it a shite sight worse, but in all honesty its just football.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...hester-united-gary-neville-liverpool-19881770

its tribal football, lets not all get in out ivory tower.
No, but you're on a Man Utd forum pontificating about the necessity for a less than partisan perspective, so don't you expect, given the designation of the platform, that some people might not fully appreciate the bantz-type humour?

Toblerone92

Does anyone actually give a feck? Pretty standard stuff following a cup final defeat, hardly worthy of a headline is it Sky?