Aleksandar Mitrović | Fulham ruin his life

RedDevilRoshi

He literally lost them that game. I’d be raging with him if I was a Fulham fan. What an absolute idiot.

Dan_F

Shows how lucky we were when Bruno clearly shoved the linesman Vs 'Pool.
Don’t be daft. Mitro was shoving his head towards the ref and shouting in his face, completely different incidents.

Ananke

You can’t be threatening the referee like that. Aggressive and totally disrespectful.

Zoo

He literally lost them that game. I’d be raging with him if I was a Fulham fan. What an absolute idiot.
To be honest I’d start with the manager, he sets the tone and its not the first time he’s acted up on the touch line. No idea why he’d want to say something to the ref over such a blatant penalty and red card against Willian.

RG 11

What a tool. Legit looked like he was ready to hit the ref. Hopefully gets the book thrown at him for this.

R'hllor

To be honest I’d start with the manager, he sets the tone and its not the first time he’s acted up on the touch line. No idea why he’d want to say something to the ref over such a blatant penalty and red card against Willian.
You could see how much Silva fecked up when he gave a pat on the back to Mitrovic, if he wasnt sent off he would have all rights to be fuming at Mitrovic.

Abraxas

Dunno, I'd give Willian that dubious honour for his feck up in the build up followed by a poor attempt on the line, sent off and red. It's a long way back from that even if nothing else happened.

Mitrovic was totally brainless though.

R'hllor

Fulham were done with Willain red card, Mitrovic just increased our chances to not feck up, we would take advantage either way imo.

Mmm-Qatarian

People comparing Bruno tapping the assistant ref on the shoulder to this bonehead shoving the ref today are being ridiculous.

prateik

Its a tweet with little traction (~300 likes) by someone who isnt important.. not even someone who has paid for a blue tick.. yet I have seen that tweet in multiple threads..
There are plenty of stupid people on the internet, we dont need that getting posted here ..

It would make some sense if it got a lot of traction or if it was from someone relevant.. but this?

People need to stop posting junk on the caf..

Dempsey19

He's a very good goalscorer let's not take that away from him, but he has always always had this type of shit in his locker which made me against us getting signing when there was links floating about.

The match could potentially still be ongoing right now if he didn't get sent off. 11 v 10 is fine, but 11 v 9 is different story altogether. Knowing your team is down to 9 must be a mental head feck as I suppose you couldn't possibly think "oh we can still do this"

Idxomer

Its a tweet with little traction (~300 likes) by someone who isnt important.. not even someone who has paid for a blue tick.. yet I have seen that tweet in multiple threads..
There are plenty of stupid people on the internet, we dont need that getting posted here ..

It would make some sense if it got a lot of traction or if it was from someone relevant.. but this?

People need to stop posting junk on the caf..
Good post, don't know what's the purpose of putting that tweet here.

Chairman Steve

I’d go mental if I was a Fulham fan and I saw him do that. Fulham were left a mountain to climb with Willian going off but he ensured that Fulham had to climb Everest.

Victorian values

Supports
Linfield
I think he can Go to the Airport and start his summer holidays tonight as I can't see him playing again this season

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
How many games would he realistically get at a minimum? Surely a three match ban for pushing the referee, then go into his face after the red card means more than 5 at least?

Basically I have him in my fantasy draft team and I need to know whether to surf him off - the mongrel.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Idiot argues Willian shouldn't have been sent off because it wasn't "intentional", despite it being glaringly obvious that it was.
Even if it wasn't intentional a hand is stopping the ball from going in the net.
But it clearly was intentional anyway.

It's mad this is even any sort of debate. It's like arguing with a flat earther.

ExoduS

Definitely has emotional issues. He said he was gonna be a gangster if he didn't make it as a footballer. I'm glad he didn't hit the ref as that would be end of his career.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How many games would he realistically get at a minimum? Surely a three match ban for pushing the referee, then go into his face after the red card means more than 5 at least?

Basically I have him in my fantasy draft team and I need to know whether to surf him off - the mongrel.
Shoving the ref has to get him extra, Di Canio was 12 games wasn't it? Although the ref took a tumble there and that was much more of a severe shove.
But this had some really aggressive head in face ranting after too.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Shoving the ref has to get him extra, Di Canio was 12 games wasn't it? Although the ref took a tumble there and that was much more of a severe shove.
But this had some really aggressive head in face ranting after too.
Yeah, it was much more threatening than di Canio. The card and push seemed to incense him more. If they have any sense and want to protect refs, this needs at least 10 games. It was senseless and it was aggressive.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's his own worst enemy. Capable of so much good, but has the mentality of someone who'll never play for a big club.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Deserves a long ban. Given the outcry over Bruno last week, this is 1000 times worse.

Honestly I'd be thinking potential double digit game ban. Disgraceful.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Deserves a long ban. Given the outcry over Bruno this is 1000 times worse. Honestly I'd be thinking potential double digit game ban.
Yeap. I wonder if there's some kind of a benchmark for this type of stuff? Can't remember an incident like this from recent PL history.