Aleksandar Mitrović | Fulham ruin his life

saffron trishula

He's one of my favourite players in the PL. Real old school CF with no pace but is aggressive and has great skill and touch. Great character too and the league is more fun with him. Hope he keeps this form up and scores 15-20 goals silencing the lazy 'not good enough for PL' remarks.
Fantasy managers would like to have a word with you ;)

Bestofthebest

Didn’t he almost score against us at OT a few years ago when he played for Newcastle Utd.? He has certainly improved of late and would rip Lindelof and Maguire apart, although that is not saying much.

El Zoido

Wtf is he doing. Looked like he was about ready to deck the ref. He could end up with a big punishment from this.

slored1

Fulham with one of the most idiotic three-minute spells of all time here. Mitrović caps it off with his thuggery. Why do that?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What an idiot. Down to 10 men at 1-1 is not the most disastrous position. Completely fecked his team for no reason.

rajds89

Up until his moment of madness, he had been playing really well.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
That’s his, and Fulham’s, season done, all to protest a definite and clear cut red. What a melt.

Infestissumam

I have no idea what he was so upset about. Not like it was a controversial call, that's a clear red for Willian.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I reckon he'd be in prison if he wasn't a footballer. Stereotypical braindead thug always wanting to kick off.

MinGin

Brainless. He applied that red card directly to go bath earlier