Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OverratedOpinion

I am confused at who the feck told him that he was a great crosser of the ball. I'd honestly take Phil Jones on corners.

el3mel

Whatever the shit he plays, it's definitely not football. He's not a footballer.

Blood Mage

Just more evidence of how shite our scouting is. He's not remotely cut out for Premier League football, physically or mentally.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
His defending is far from great, but it looks even worse because he likes to press his attacker when he has the ball and rest of our defence are passively watching him doing that alone and standing like a cnuts.

flappyjay

Just more evidence of how shite our scouting is. He's not remotely cut out for Premier League football, physically or mentally.
Then Bissaka who doesn't look like he is cut out to play football. We have been paying millions for coaches and scouts and this is what we got.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I think the worst signing I can remember. Literally has no redeeming qualities.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That one goal is his only contribution here. He is pointless.

Has Shaw been injured all this time, or frozen out? His injury didn't look too bad at the time and appeared to even play on, but then was hooked at half time.

Acole9

Outstanding
When we first signed him I thought he was terrible, then he started to look alright and a decent back up option but now I'm not fussed if we get rid. He just can't defend.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
That one goal is his only contribution here. He is pointless.

Has Shaw been injured all this time, or frozen out? His injury didn't look too bad at the time and appeared to even play on, but then was hooked at half time.
He’s getting the studs/screws from his leg break surgery removed, so he’s out for a while.

ZupZup

Him and Dalot are some of the worst full backs in the league and it’s absolutely killing us… one of the most important positions in the modern game and ours are utter trash.

Please at least play Fernandez next weekend. I’d rather see one of the youngsters than suffer more of Telles.

ShinjiNinja26

He’s looked terrible recently. Yet another position that will require attention because Shaw is hit and miss with his form as well not to mention injury prone.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he’s weak, he’s slow, he can’t head the ball. Positionally he’s all over the place.

his crossing isn’t even that good either and he can’t take a man on. He really is just pointless.

I’d rather play AWB at left back.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
When we first signed him I thought he was terrible, then he started to look alright and a decent back up option but now I'm not fussed if we get rid. He just can't defend.
It's the same chronology for me. But my conclusion is he has to be sold. Can't be taking up a squad space. Might even break even, as he was good in the Portuguese league.

SAFMUTD

He seemed a bargain for 15M. I would ship him out for free at the moment.

He's an absolute liability defensively, and he's not even half as good in attack to compensate for it.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Remember when LVG used to randomly find decent left backs down the back of the couch?

Or Fergie would play a winger or a centre back?

Or Ashley Young?

How is Telles the best we've got? How is that remotely possible?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Never thought I’d miss Ashley Young at fullback, but dear lord, he was Roberto Carlos in comparison to this loser.

Augustus Gloop

I don’t think he’s Premier League standard. Easily the slowest player in the side without any of the ball playing ability to compensate for his lack of pace. Dean Lewington who is 37 playing for MK Dons in League 1 is better than this guy.

NoPace

Seems like a lock to go to a side that uses him more as a wingback and do okay.

Acole9

Outstanding
Apparently three players were pretty much telling him where he should be yesterday. Coaching him through the match, just shocking.

flameinthesun

Telles issues unfortunately is athletic, hes as quick and agile as maguire, which is a shame as he does have good technique. But nowadays you can't have such an unathletic player at fullback for a top team.

Lee565

He is everything most fans highlighted was wrong with him before he signed for us but ole and our scouts couldn't spot the obvious issues with him. Why has ole's pals doing TV punditry have been happy criticising players like bissaka, telles, Maguire etc.. but never criticised ole for buying them.

Wasn't Tierney still at celtic during that window?

Status
Not open for further replies.