Alex Telles | 2023/24 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomy20

I'd be surprised if the fee crossed 5 million Euros, likely not even that high.
Come on, he‘s not that bad and it’s the Saudis, they are to lazy to even initiate a transaction as low as that. Should be 10-12 hopefully

Red Royal

Hope this goes through and fair play to him, at least he went on loan last year rather than settle for a bench role.

Devil81

One of the worst players I've ever seen play for United. I'd actually say Buttner offered us more in his short period than this guy.

Another case of don't judge a player off Youtube as I thought we'd grabbed a quality player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Come on, he‘s not that bad and it’s the Saudis, they are to lazy to even initiate a transaction as low as that. Should be 10-12 hopefully
Well no one wants him and he's on final year of contract. Saudi clubs throw money but I don't see a big fee here.

doomy20

Well no one wants him and he's on final year of contract. Saudi clubs throw money but I don't see a big fee here.
I‘ll take any at this point cause I wasn’t expecting this sale. Hopefully this triggers some more low volume sales for Elanga etc

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
We have received bids of 5-8 million euros for Fred, there's no way I can see this being a significant fee.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We have received bids of 5-8 million euros for Fred, there's no way I can see this being a significant fee.
Which were turned down outright since the club already have indication of higher fees than that from Fulham and Saudi

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
That's a very good news that a Saudi club comes for one of our player.

If we manage to sell Telles to them, let's give him for a low fee and ask them to take the other one.

Maybe Telles will be the door for Saudi for us (and for Bailly )

Based Adnan

If we had any presence in the box over the last few years he might have been ok. Not a good defender but he did have a good delivery.
We had both Cavani and Ronaldo during his time here. His delivery just never lived up to the hype.

Red00012

One of the worst players I've ever seen play for United. I'd actually say Buttner offered us more in his short period than this guy.

Another case of don't judge a player off Youtube as I thought we'd grabbed a quality player.
They were far far worse players than Telles and one of them played over 20 games for us last season.

Devil81

They were far far worse players than Telles and one of them played over 20 games for us last season.
Weghorst offered 10x more than Telles ever did.

Couldn't score to save his life but he gave the side far more. Don't agree with your statement at all.

Blood Mage

Thinking back, that 2020 summer window must rank as our worst ever? This guy as our only first-team signing yikes.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
One of the most underwhelming players I’ve seen play for us. Absolutely average at best

tidraKS

Is he any slower than Trippier? Doubt it. Azpi did well without being fast. Ben White has been decent without much speed.
His body movements were also slow. Everyone in the stadium would like seconds before he's about to take a cross/pass :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.