Squad Number: #27
Player Agent: Pinhas Zahavi
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2024
Contract option: Option for a further year​

Alemar

A 15m bid is being rumoured from the Saudi, would be good for all parties

daba

I actually forgot we still had him :lol:
Definitely our most forgettable signing of the past few years. I remember being so happy about his signing, he was an absolute baller on FIFA and in highlights looked looked like the worlds best crosser.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Definitely our most forgettable signing of the past few years. I remember being so happy about his signing, he was an absolute baller on FIFA and in highlights looked looked like the worlds best crosser.
Ye I think we all got excited when we signed him. Ashame he disappointed. We never got to see any of his amazing set pieces and strikes that he was well known for at Porto.

jeepers

Can they take Bailly as well? The wheat will probably do him a lot of good, and he is very entertaining.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Finally they're taking some of our deadwood.

laughtersassassin

Wonder how much we are getting for him. Hopefully at least 10 million since he is going to Saudi.

Ideally we'd get more but I doubt it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Surely no more than 10m

Foolsgold21

£10m?! :lol:

Surely not? More likely will be a few million - just getting him off the wage bill is an achievement.

massey

£10m?! :lol:

Surely not? More likely will be a few million - just getting him off the wage bill is an achievement.
kinda feel the same if we get anything close to 5 or above and wages off the books we are doing well,with de gea's huge wages gone and potentially Maguire's we are going in the right direction for sure.

quadrant

This would be a pleasant surprise. Pretty much any fee would be a bonus.

Bwuk

Do they want a buy one get one free deal? Can chuck them in Bailly.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I of course would love to be wrong here!
Definitely, getting double figures would be great!

I hope we squeeze every penny out. But in the end, selling him and clearing the wage bill is perfect.
Yeah man, getting rid is most important but a good fee would certainly go a wee bit towards the transfer kitty.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Any idea on fee? £10m would be good, Europa league winner and one of the best players in the final. International as well for Brazil, be great if we even got more than £10m

suheilsworld

I thought Al Nassr were banned from signing players with regards to non-payment of one of the players they had signed previously

Rake

Could be wrong, but i remember reading that they resolved the issue (i.e. an outstanding payment to Leicester iirc).
Don't know if it is resolved, but for certain they will be allowed to sign players after they've paid the fee quoted. It was something like 300k, which shouldn't be any problem

tomaldinho1

I thought Al Nassr were banned from signing players with regards to non-payment of one of the players they had signed previously
They just had to pay Leicester £400k or so, assume they just sent that immediately and the ban was lifted.

Telles fits the category perfectly of players heading to Saudi, good but not exceptional, has hit 30, looking for last big contract of his career.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Don't know if it is resolved, but for certain they will be allowed to sign players after they've paid the fee quoted. It was something like 300k, which shouldn't be any problem
Yeah, just checked up on it now and no confirmation, so my bad. But i guess 400k is chips to them...

CloneMC16

This lad is/was awful. I remember this forum saying he had an amazing cross on him. It was shite. If Murtough can get £10m, he is a miracle worker.

Blood Mage

He was decent enough technically but just so slow. You can't succeed with slow full-backs in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.