Alexandre Lacazette

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I almost laughed my head when I saw ‘Out injured’ in the title as they just sold Aubameyang but quickly saw this was an old as feck bumped thread.
(he isn't injured yet) Lacazette discussion (he isn't injured yet) (still fit on 7th February 2022)

Dan_F

I seriously doubt Lacazette is scrolling to find stuff like that on Twitter.

I might be doing him a complete disservice and at the end of the day it’s a great outcome for the kid.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I seriously doubt Lacazette is scrolling to find stuff like that on Twitter.

I might be doing him a complete disservice and at the end of the day it’s a great outcome for the kid.
If he is truly in control of his own social media account, then it's most likely loads of people tagging him that alerted him to rather than him randomly stumbling upon it. Or it's as you suggest, his social media manager doing what he's being paid to do.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Someone on the radio called him ‘Lacko’threat’ which I thought was jokes.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How would he be rated overall as a signing?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
In my opinion Arsenal ruined him. He could have been much better for them, but at first there wasn't enough talent around him. Later they bought Auba for his position and made Lacazette second fiddle to him. That was a huge mistake in my opinion. Always thought Lacazette would have been a brilliant striker 'false 9' for Barcelona. After Suarez left Barca didn't have money otherwise I'd definitely have gone for him at the time. Great technique and a good finisher as well. Obviously in the end of the day, whatever the circumstances, Lacazette has now been underwhelming for too long. Don't see him getting back to elite level anymore, but I do feel a lot more was in him if Arsenal had build their new team around him, instead of moving him around and making him second fiddle.

JoaquinJoaquin

In my opinion Arsenal ruined him. He could have been much better for them, but at first there wasn't enough talent around him. Later they bought Auba for his position and made Lacazette second fiddle to him. That was a huge mistake in my opinion. Always thought Lacazette would have been a brilliant striker 'false 9' for Barcelona. After Suarez left Barca didn't have money otherwise I'd definitely have gone for him at the time. Great technique and a good finisher as well. Obviously in the end of the day, whatever the circumstances, Lacazette has now been underwhelming for too long. Don't see him getting back to elite level anymore, but I do feel a lot more was in him if Arsenal had build their new team around him, instead of moving him around and making him second fiddle.
For me, he just isn't clinical enough to ever be a world class striker.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
His link up play is really good, but he is not very aggressive as a striker in the box when the team needs goals from the striker. Arsenal already has Odegaard being the playmaker so a false 9 is not what the team needs at the moment. It is also a bad idea to have team built around a player instead of a system anyway.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
His link up play is really good, but he is not very aggressive as a striker in the box when the team needs goals from the striker. Arsenal already has Odegaard being the playmaker so a false 9 is not what the team needs at the moment. It is also a bad idea to have team built around a player instead of a system anyway.
Yeah, Lacazette lacks something. It was a common point in France and one of the reason why Deschamps allegedly ignored him.