Alexis Sanchez issues an apology

yamo123x

Is this an apology or a farewell??
I keep reading it and it seems like a goodbye message.

The issue with him was fitness, he lost 2 yards of pace and never got going for us at any point.

If he stays then ill support him but im guessing he will leave.

SAFMUTD

Would you though? If you've played at the highest level for club and country would you really be happy spending your twightlight years not playing at all? I would have hoped he'd want to be playing even if it were in a less competitive league
I’ll do it without a doubt, he feels nothing for United. His dream club was barcelona and we was shipped out pretty quick, so from his point of view staying here with the huge wages is the smartest decision.

Would you though? If you've played at the highest level for club and country would you really be happy spending your twightlight years not playing at all? I would have hoped he'd want to be playing even if it were in a less competitive league
Is there anywhere he could actually hack it though? He’s fallen off a far bigger cliff than Rooney did. I hope he wants to go elsewhere and actually play, but I imagine he would have so few offers as he’s been so bad. Might be able to offload him to China on a free transfer, sometime there will be able to offer him a half decent wage.

Golden Nugget

I’ve noticed this more and more that some players simply refuse to pass to him, even if he’s in space. Whether that’s his fault or not, I don’t know - but it would be hard to play well under those circumstances especially when you’re in and out of the team.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
They tell me that you mean it
Then you go and cut me down
But wait
You tell me that your sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around
And say
That it's too late to apologize
It's too late
Said it's too late to apologize
It's too late

Cloud7

Of all the players, Sanchez is the last one I would want to read an apology from :lol:

C'est Moi Cantona

Fine, but he needs to do the honourable thing now and take a massive pay cut to allow him to move elsewhere.

He seems like a proud gut to me, who won't want to see his career end like this, so it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

manutddjw

Assuming the reports are correct and players point to the Sanchez deal as a matter of contention in their own negotiations, to me it just makes me hate some of our players more.

Granted Sanchez hasn’t worked out, but at the time when we signed him he was seen as one of the best players in the league and we had not only snatched him from City but took Arsenal’s best player. I remember reading how giddy our players were when RVP signed for us because they thought he was going to make the team even better. These little girls we have now cry to their agent that someone makes more than they do, rather than thinking about trophies.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I believe the guy has genuinely tried during his time here. Feck knows why he was so atrocious, but I honestly don't think he just phoned it in.

It's vital we get him off the books asap, but I hold no resentment towards him, and I do for about 90% of the rest of them.

Renegade

Oh it’s the injuries and rumours is it? Take some damn accountability ffs

SAFMUTD

His problem was never the attitude anyone can see he is really trying, his problem is that his quality is gone. He is over at a top level.

JohnnyKills

Yeah, along with "Everyone has the summer off but we have to come back with a different mentality and different attitude of being a Man United team".

Boys just need some vacay and a good preseason.
Yep, that will solve everything :lol:

Kidders

I’ve noticed this more and more that some players simply refuse to pass to him, even if he’s in space. Whether that’s his fault or not, I don’t know - but it would be hard to play well under those circumstances especially when you’re in and out of the team.
The first thing I noticed when he arrived was that Pogba would'nt pass to him if he had another option, this was despite the fact that they 'worked' the left channel, I think he was never accepted by the squad.

JohnnyKills

The first thing I noticed when he arrived was that Pogba would'nt pass to him if he had another option, this was despite the fact that they 'worked' the left channel, I think he was never accepted by the squad.
Yeah I felt the same watching the Leicester game this year. Seems his signing has been a disaster for squad morale.

Patrick08

He's had injuries. I believe he will come good next season. He has the character I feel.

Castia

Masters of apologies this lot.

Mata posted his blog yet? Ole given his ‘The United way’ speech?

Pogba must have apologised 5 times in the last few weeks and got into an altercation with a fan today. Rashford and Lingard the same with their ‘this is not how United should be performing’.....

Sick of hearing this shit for them to give minimum effort on the field. They don’t want it enough.

redshaw

We had Pogba on Sky Sports a few weeks back apologizing and saying they would get back and they've just shithoused their way to the end since he was on there. Absolutely meaningless apologies while another 400k goes in Alexis bank account.

Ole: Mason Greenwood was the best player by a mile and that says a lot.

Sure fecking does Ole.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is this an apology or a farewell??
I keep reading it and it seems like a goodbye message.

The issue with him was fitness, he lost 2 yards of pace and never got going for us at any point.

If he stays then ill support him but im guessing he will leave.
Losing pace is one thing and you're right but his passing and his shooting have also been horrendous

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Masters of apologies this lot.

Mata posted his blog yet? Ole given his ‘The United way’ speech?

Pogba must have apologised 5 times in the last few weeks and got into an altercation with a fan today. Rashford and Lingard the same with their ‘this is not how United should be performing’.....

Sick of hearing this shit for them to give minimum effort on the field. They don’t want it enough
There is only so much talking and apologizing can do indeed. Fans wouldn't mind players missing passes and shots if they showed a bit more passion and fight. Those things are supposed to the basis for any pro footballers

Irrational.

One of our biggest transfer tragedies. I wish we'd never gone for him, it simply wasn't meant to be.

I wish him well as I don't think he'll be here next season. He tried but it just didn't work out for him. He desperately wanted to be a success here.

Eddy_JukeZ

He can apologize by playing a rendition of 'Apologize' from One Republic on the piano(at least show us something you're good at) and then leave.

Good riddance.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I just don't care. I don't dislike him but apologies are boring.

No one has died. Get fitter, do better. Or go somewhere else.