Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

Unbelievable, buzzing. Cant remember the last time i was so happy about a transfer, probably Seba Veron.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I loved tevez. He was a little talented player and had quite an engine. When fergie opted for lazyoff i was furious. Sanchez matches tevez in workrate but hes more technically gifted.

I've been following the man since his udinese times and i assure you he's the perfect man united winger. Hes humble, he scores load of goals, hes hardworking and he's incredibly technically gifted. Its a shame he came at age 29 as the man would have made us forget ronaldo. That is how good the guy is
Oh, I know how good he is! I've wanted since around 08/09. You'll have undoubtedly seen more of him at Udinese than me but, instead of replacing Ronaldo, I wanted him to join the trio of Rooney/Tevez/Ronaldo. As well as them three, depending on the opposition, we'd switch from Giggs/Nani/Park, but I think Alexis could've been an undisputed starter alongside them three. He had the work rate and defensive ability of Park (who wasn't bad in attack himself), and the creativity of Nani/Giggs.

Still, no matter. Just happy we eventually got him, and in his prime!

koop

Let's gooooooo!

Probably replayed that vid about 100 times already.
Legit goosebumps

Canagel

Here's the interview for those of you who missed it.
It's interesting he says that the club made him feel more wanted and Mourinho told him he would be integral to what we're trying to build. Another dig at City.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Always amazed when player doesn't know english after couple of years in foreign club. You are earning millions on that job. Earn language. It is not that hard.

engulfing

Sanchez will realise how much of a behemoth this club is when we turn Atom & Humber into commercial superstars in their own right. I bet we're negotiating a dog food sponsor right now.
Piano sponsor too.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands

Just made this and I'm far more proud of myself than I should be.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He'll be a great player for you guys. Good signing.

Nogbadthebad

Always amazed when player doesn't know english after couple of years in foreign club. You are earning millions on that job. Earn language. It is not that hard.
A lot of the time its not that they can't speak it, its that they need to be really sure about what they are saying, and that is easier in their native language.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant interview. Can see how happy he is to be here & the love he has for United. Hopefully shuts the cnut press/pundits up who call him a mercenary & think he's only here for money.

BarstoolProphet

Alexis said in the interview: "I really like to play down the left, through the middle". Didn't mention on the right, interesting to see How Jose manages to play Alexis/Martial/Lukaku together.

Shouldn't be a problem. We don't have a right side anyway.

el3mel

He spoke English at the end of interview. He just isn't very fluent in it so preferred to speak his native language.

RedM11

Amazing signing for us, cant wait to see him wearing the famous number 7 shirt.

Now, can somebody please make a chant from the tune Pianoman - Billy Joel...

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright…

Skåre Willoch

Still can't believe this. Alexis Sanchez is a Manchester United player. Wow. Just wow.

And that video :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.